05 | Hallway

Monday, 9:51am.

The 'TroubleMakers' was still not satisfied with the group, especially Jimin for punching Taehyung. It was still early in the morning. The group thought that they were still safe and went on their day like the usual. Chatting and laughing as they talked about strange topics. "Dogs are way better." Yeonjun chuckled. "No, cats." Jimin crossed her arms with a smirk on her face. Ningning exclaimed, "I like cats!" This statement made Yeonjun place both of his hands on his chest as a gesture of betrayal. They were all joking with each other. However, their joyful morning turned into a bothered one. Taehyung and a couple of his friends was walking towards them once again. "Cats? I think tigers are cooler." He spoke with his hands in his pockets.

This led to the older ones to stand in front of the younger ones for protection, incase anything bad happens. "What? Scared?" One of the members laughed along with another while taking a step forward closer.

"You know... I have to admit, you have some guts." He took a step forward while staring straight into Jimin's eyes.

The group took a step backwards except for Jimin.

"But you still act so cowardly." He chuckled as he quickly grabbed Jimin's wrist without any warning.

This caught Jimin off guard. His grip was firm, she could only struggle. "Let go of me." She said sternly.

"Pfft... your intimidating gaze won't work on m-"

Someone tapped on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung's smirk faded. "What the fuck do you want? Can't you see I'm..." He thought it was one the members that he came with, it turns out it was Minjeong. Immediately, his grip loosened.

"I thought I told you to stop bothering them." The younger girl said with her eyebrows furrowed down. She looked rather disappointed than mad.

"Yeah, but, you know what they did." One of the members brought Minjeong to discuss about it. However, she seemed to be refusing any excuse.

"Just leave them alone. They're not worth it." She spoke softly to the members. They all listened as they sigh in defeat. Taehyung took a glance at Jimin and mouthed 'I'm going to kill you.' Minjeong did not bother to make eye contact with Jimin at all. She just walked away along with her members behind her, sulking while her expression was unreadable. It's like she doesn't care. "What the fuck." Yunjin cursed under her breath as she glanced at everyone. "She actually helped us?!" Heeseung whispered loudly. All of them looked confused except for Jimin. "Maybe she felt bad for us." Jaemin placed his hand on his chin as he thinks for an explanation on why The Kim Minjeong would save their lives, "She wasn't mad at them aswell."

"Not to be like a loser or anything but I feel like we're in a K-Drama." The half Japanese stated.

Yunjin chuckled, "Yeah? A K-Drama about teenagers running away from their bullies literally after insulting and punching two of the most well-known members."

"Exactly." Aeri smirked.

"It's over for now. Let's just try not to bump into them whenever we're alone!" Ningning tries to brighten up the entire group who was still a bit surprised.

"Ningning's right, let's keep our distance for now on." Jimin joins in, finally saying something.

Yeji scoffed in a playful manner "Says the one who started it."