Prologue

All the suffering, all the memories lost to a nightmare that keeps me awake at night, all the days I never slept—all so I could never escape the idea that I was to never see the light of day. I never thought, ever, that I would be where I am today. I am writing this story that way so I may describe it the best I can. I never thought I would make it this far. As of now, it is hard to write, but I shall be able to truly turn the page once I know that what she has done is known by many.

This book was to shed light on how I lived so that I may be of help to someone in a similar situation. I don't even wish this type of past upon the person who did this to me. Everyone deserves a chance to live a normal life where they do not live with too much given to them but enough to learn and grow to be unique.

I wrote this book from an omnipotent point of view, as I didn't want to have a breakdown each time I tried to write a phrase or chapter. I am still healing and is still suffering from what seems to be a post-traumatic disorder. I am trying to get the help I need to move forward, and I learned that talking about it made me feel much better. So I thought, why not make a book about it? This way, I can help as many people as I can, and in addition, I get to show how much of a real monster that person who gave birth to me really is.

This was much easier for me than anticipated, as I distanced myself from my past and was able to write about it. I do think of adding more to the story, so be tuned. I may update all my chapters before releasing all the rest of this, including chapter ten and the prologue. However, it did have its hardships, as I had to act as if I were two different people, which is easier said than done. Commenting back on comments made in this book has been stressful, as I wanted to keep the cover for the end of my book. To kind of give it an unexpected twist, yes, it is supposed to be a biography, but who said that you couldn't have at least a little bit of fun with it?

All I can say to anyone who reads this fully, or even just the end, is thank you for giving this story a one-time read, or even just a glance. As much as it was easy to write, it still gave me pain. I had to visit once again only to write about it, and I needed to read it again and again to make sure it was alright. Errors as been the death of me since this book as one hell of a story.

All over again, I thank you for reading. I am living as well as I can right now. Please, if you are a witness to any type of abuse, do not stay silent. I tried to call for help for many years, but as it was normalized, I was forced to live through all this pain.

If you continue reading past this point, please know that I am not attacking any of you readers, but the one that gave me all the pain I have to live with today. The rest of this chapter is a letter I wanted to send to her ever since we won in court, but I had to trash it and make it much more light before sending it to her. This letter below is the real version of the letter I always wanted to send to her, but now the world will see the pain. There as been a few things modified as this is now a whole book dedicated to this very letter.

She shall forever know that I am done being in her shadow and that I am ready to turn the page. This book will, once fully published, be how I truly turn the page.

I thank you all for your support in the creation of this book. This is the last goodbye, as once this line is crossed, there will be no return. That is a promise I made to myself: once this book is online, it shall never be removed, as this book is the end of one life.

As this chapter comes to an end, please remember that everyone has their own way of dealing with trauma; they have their own way of turning the page, and they need all the time in the world to heal and move forward. The process is long and painful, but it is pretty easy to understand that you do need help and that you need to seek it.

This book is but the start of a new life that I shall finally live for myself; I shall be able to make my own way in life just like any normal person; I shall get the help I need to get rid of all this trauma; and I shall be able to turn the page.