Chapter 8: All this time...

She was used to being a tool, to being an object. However, she learned something new—something that will make everything worse for her. She was on the spectrum of autism. She was much different from other children. When she did the test, she wasn't comfortable.

She felt like the two doctors were watching her every move, which they were. They were looking at her in a perverse way, and she wanted out. Mainly since her monster of a mother was present during the test, the doctors wanted to keep the mother inside the room, even though the test specifically told them to have the child alone.

The mother lied, telling her to stay with her tool, and that made the child even more uncomfortable during the test, along with the strange stare of the doctors and the death glare from her monster, sorry, her biological mother.

She had to wait for her test to be done to finally get out and feel a little less uncomfortable. Her only way out through legal means was taken away.

Once a few weeks passed, she discovered that she had a problem in her brain—that she had autism. She was treated even more like an alien from that point on. She was only fifteen when she learned that.

She was still under abuse, manipulation, and depression. She was forced to see that her mother was going out with another man; she was cheating on her beloved father.

She predicted that everything would fall apart over the next year. One day in September, about a week before her birthday, her mother ordered pizza. That was the only time she could eat something other than gluten-free, unseasoned pasta in the portion for a one-year-old. Yes, the girl had to eat that all the time, or, well, most of the time. Only on Friday nights could she choose her own meal, something her father decided. And so she loved him.

Once the movie Transformers, by Michaël Bay, the first movie, was placed on the television, they ate. In the middle of the movie, she stopped the reel, putting the movie on pause, using the remote. She looked at her tool with a smirk and then said, and I quote, "Your father and I are getting a divorce." The monster then restarted the movie, continuing to eat.

What a way to tell your children that they are splitting the family apart! The girl was terrified. Will she be forced to stay with that monster? Why does her father have to leave and not her? It was cruel for her.

She told her mother, a few weeks after they started packing up, that she would live with her father, only for that monster to go to her little brother's room. She doesn't know, to this day, what was told that made her little brother like that.

Her little brother hates the girl now; she still hasn't repaired what that monster destroyed that day, and she is still looking for answers. But sadly, she hasn't gotten any.

She was scared as she stayed in her room all day; she didn't want to see that monster. However, something miraculous happened. That monster discovered that the man was gay and that he wasn't interested in having a relationship with that bitch of a monster called a mother.

It was forced to seek help; it had depression. Poor, poor thing that made another suffer now has depression. It was crying, or lied about crying a lot, many times. It wanted this; it has to live with it. It doesn't deserve much respect. (This paragraph is about how the girl feels about the situation.).

The little girl was still scared that she had to stay even an hour in the house that the monster lived in. But she was forced to live that way; she was seen as a stupid tool.

All this time, she never noticed that others saw the new behaviors she had when her mother, or monster, was home and when it was time for her father to live in the house.

Her father's friends saw all; they saw how she was acting with her monster of a mother, as she was always in her room. She never came out of the room, her prison, but did once her father was there. She was outside the prison once she heard the voice of the one parent she thought to be her only light at the time.

Many of those friends today tell her how much she has changed over the years and how surprised they are to see her this much better. She did get better with time, but that is yet to be something to be talked about, as the poor little girl has yet to finish the story that is her true life, what she lived, as she has to suffer more and more. Just to be some piece of cloth, thrown away to the wind, only to be caught when she was needed.

To be patronized only because of something you cannot control is something that at least happened once to everyone in this cruel world. However, some have it far worse than her, and as she did have the worst end of it, she still was quite spared compared to many more that suffer from far worse than the spectrum of autism. That is sadly the reality for many people, to the point where people with disabilities have much more problems getting a job compared to someone said to be qualified. Yet, most of those disabled people are far better than the people said to be qualified.

A/N

There are two chapters left, as the little girl cannot wait to get this over with, as we are approaching the day of her situation.

If you are living, saw, or are suspicious of any type of behavior cited in this book, please report it. Abuse should not be taken lightly. It should be reported before it becomes a problem, as it already is a problem. Abuse is to never be taken lightly.

We thank you for reading this book.