CRIME 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

≫ ─────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────── ≪

warnings01 : strong language02 : gore03 : blood04 : bondage 😳05 : death06 : anotha short chap07 : TENSIONNNNNN

warnings
01 : strong language
02 : gore
03 : blood
04 : bondage 😳
05 : death
06 : anotha short chap
07 : TENSIONNNNNN

(ᗒᗣᗕ)

THE MOMENT
I OPENED MY EYES,
was the moment I regretted it.

A blinding, shining light took over my vision when the folds of my eyelids lifted to uncover the rough world. A crowd of eyes pierced through me, but surprisingly, my body kept dancing.

Yes, my body. I wasn't dancing; I didn't know how to dance, but my body did. My hips and arms naturally swayed to the beat that played in my ears along with the hoots and cheers the crowd gave me. My feet guided me through a recital I didn't even recognize.

I didn't recognize anything. Not even the loud sounds the crowd made from their throats or the setting I was in. It was like I was in a circus but alone on stage. But it was somehow all familiar to me. The crowd wore weird clothes that didn't seem normal in the modern era.

Was I in another dimension or some dream? Maybe a dream, and I hope it was a dream. The attention made me anxious. With people surrounding the platform I danced on, watching or admiring me, I- my body continued dancing to the music.

Suddenly, my body stopped.

No, it wasn't only me that stopped.

Everything else did.

And it was because my eyes laid on him.

Oh, I recognize him.

His white hair and the bold, red streak that flowed through it was hard to forget.

Kaedehara Kazuha. The murderer. How did he end up here as well?

I widened my eyes and blinked, but I wished I turned back time and didn't.

When I blinked, I dropped to the ground, finally in control of my body again.

Looking up to get another glimpse of Kazuha, I ditched the thought and instead, gasped upon seeing the crowd.

Dead was all I could describe them.

I turned my head to take everything in despite the metallic smell of blood overfilling my nose.

For some reason, I didn't feel scared. I was simply startled. I do want to feel scared or guilty for them, but no. The only reason I felt guilty was because I didn't feel anything upon seeing a crowd of dead bodies.

Some were hung with a rope, others had their heads cut off.

Some were even bodies with maggots crawling over them, eating through their flesh and uncovering deep parts of the bodies that made their bones show.

Now, I felt something.

Uncomfy.

But not at the fact that there were crowds of dead bodies surrounding me, but the fact that I didn't see him.

Where was Kazuha?

Was he ok?

I stand up and attempt to walk. However, I fell back down when taking a step. I looked at my ankles but grimaced when the feeling of cold iron on my ankles reached my senses

This was definitely a dream.

I was chained. But to where?

I heard footsteps from behind me and before I could turn around, a pair of hands snaked around my waist.

I still shivered even though the fingers that tickled my body were warm. My back then pressed up into a chest.

I quickly snapped my head back but gagged when the smell of blood was shoved right into my face.

Kazuha greeted me with a smile.

"Do you like the surprise, my love?"

≫ ───── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ───── ≪

© 𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥≫ ───── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ───── ≪AUTHOR'S NOTE ;

© 𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
≫ ───── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ───── ≪
AUTHOR'S NOTE ;

omg