CRIME 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

≫ ─────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────── ≪

warnings01 : strong language02 : dacryphilia03 : non-con acts04 : TENSIONNNNNN

warnings
01 : strong language
02 : dacryphilia
03 : non-con acts
04 : TENSIONNNNNN

(ᗒᗣᗕ)

MY HEART DROPPED before beating loudly in my ear like drums. I can feel my head was starting to ache from how much I'm actually him interacting with him, indirectly or directly.

I nearly facepalmed at the sight of his face but I held back. He gives a smile, another fake one. "Wow, [Y/N]. Isn't it a coincidence that we always run into each other like this?" he hums before glancing down and raising a brow.

Out of curiosity, I glance down as well, only to widen my eyes and hold back a sound of surprise the moment I see my skirt so hiked up that it showed nearly all of my thighs. I feel sweat dripping down my entire body as I rush to pull it back down.

I gulp and give him a nod, staying as silent as a spider with my eyes avoiding every area of his face out of embarrassment and fear.

I'm about to speed-walk past him to escape the presence of the bathroom, but the moment I do, I hear footsteps and the sounds of keys jingling down the hallway.

Shit.

I have two options. Get caught by a teacher for trying to skip most of class or go back into the bathroom with some pervert of a ghost?

Well apparently, I chose a third, hidden option because Kazuha puts a hand on my wrist and pulls me into the boys bathroom. I widen my eyes, about to let out a scream.

He's gonna kill me!

He pushes me into a stall and follows behind, closing and locking it shut afterwards.

Nevermind.

I squeak, holding my breath as he leans his lips into my ear, trapping me with both of his arms being placed on the sides of my head.

He whispers, a silky, velvety voice leaving his lips.

"Wrap your legs around my waist."

Huh?

I frown in confusion, but he simply shakes his head as to say 'just do it.' I kiss my teeth and chew on my lips, hesitant to do what he instructed me to do.