CRIME 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

≫ ─────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────── ≪

warnings01 : strong language02 : arguments03 : yelling04 : TENSIONNNNNN

warnings
01 : strong language
02 : arguments
03 : yelling
04 : TENSIONNNNNN

(ᗒᗣᗕ)

"HE'S BACK?
FUCK..."

Hu Tao stares at me for a second, unspeaking with confusion evident on her face. She turns back to Ganyu. Knowing she wouldn't get a clear answer from me, she asked the girl, "Who's that?"

Ganyu glances at me, biting her lip as the tips of her fingers play together, her painted nails that nearly match her hair repeatedly shoving into each other.

Ganyu is a quiet girl from my Math class. She's quiet, so she knows a lot of things from people since they tell her everything, and I mean everything. Drama, secrets, etc. Since I heard someone talking to her about a guy named Marco, who coincidentally shares the same name as my ex and might be my ex, I was simply curious.

And I was right, after all. It was Marco. Marco, the same man who suddenly broke up with me, claiming his presence was too good for my "dirty one." He was a superstitious and hysterical man who heavily believed anything anyone told him. The worst thing is that he has a hero complex.

You can tell him that Aliens were spotted and he would go surfing on the internet for any article so he can be seen as some hero who solved the "Aliens are real" bullshit.

Anyway, we broke up because some "girlfriend" of mine told him I was cheating on him—which I wasn't, first of all. Second of all, I didn't even know the girl except for the fact that she was in the same club as me. I later then found out that he was already hooking up with her behind my back way before we broke up.

I don't really care about him anymore though, I was planning on breaking up with him already. He was getting on my nerves. It's a good thing he left the school two weeks after we broke up too.

But to find out that he was coming back in a few days, or maybe weeks, bothered me. I'm glad Kazuha and I are dating, even if it's fake. He might scare Marco away even without me asking him to.

Ganyu simply waits for my response on whether or not I'll allow her to tell Hu Tao about that stupid ex-boyfriend from my first year of high school. I let out a sigh, shaking my head in approval. "Marco is Y/N's ex," Ganyu mumbles, reaching behind her hair to scratch the back of her head.