CRIME 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

≫ ─────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────── ≪

warnings01 : strong language02 : TENSIONNNNNN

warnings
01 : strong language
02 : TENSIONNNNNN

(ᗒᗣᗕ)

YOU RUSH OUT the stall, only to stumble forward. The man behind you catches your waist with the sound of a chuckle playing on his lips. "Not so fast," he says, smiling calmly.

You let out a yelp, trying to balance yourself just to instantly push him away. His smile remains while you do an apologetic bow. "I- Uhm... I'm sorry. Pleaselet's not speak about this again," you mumble before turning on your heel.

"Hm?" Kazuha hums in amusement, scurrying after you. "But... shouldn't you be wanting for more?"

He's faking his confusion! RUN Y/N

—is what your mind tells you. You deadpan, making your steps faster to escape his, but all he does is quicken his feet to match your speed.

Stop following me!

"Well, Kaedehara... I'm not that type of person..."

I am. But I have to be brave to get him away.

He nods, crossing his arms. "Is that so?" he huffs, tilting his head in curiosity.

You nod.

He doesn't say a word, just eyeing you with no hint of emotion in his eyes or face. It would've been typical if he had a calm, fake smile to play it off.

The same smile appears on his lips.

There it is.

"Well, good day then."

You furrow your brows at him as you watch him readjust his messy tie. It would be obvious that we did 'it' if he came into the classroom wearing that. You drag yourself to be directly in front of him and suddenly reach for his neck.

With a bead of sweat dripping down the back of his neck, he widens his eyes while you fix his tangled tie. He whistles, "Just a moment ago, you said you didn't wanna make any type of contact with me again."

Out of nowhere, you gently yank on his tie toward you, getting his face so close to yours that you can see your reflection in his eyes.