CRIME 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

≫ ─────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────── ≪

warnings01 : strong language02 : horror nsfw but no smut03 : non-con acts04 : TENSIONNNNNN

warnings
01 : strong language
02 : horror nsfw but no smut
03 : non-con acts
04 : TENSIONNNNNN

(ᗒᗣᗕ)

SHE POINTS TO HIS CHEST.

"If you die, can you give me your heart?"

"...Yes, you don't even have to ask."

She stays silent, blank expression unmoving. Until her mouth moves. "Why is that?" she asks under her breath as she reaches her hand up and cups his face with her gentle palm.

He unconsciously leans into her warmth, redness staining his pale cheek. A lovesick look and a wicked smile play on his expression.

He took a step forward, overtowering her sitting form until he knelt. He wraps his arm around her leg, his hand inching down to her foot. He raises it to his lips and pecks a soft, fluttering kiss on the skin, maintaining never-ending eye contact with her.

"I'll do anything for you even if I perish. Even if my arms, legs, or head can't function anymore. And wherever you go, I'll constantly obey and follow you like a curse. Not even heaven or hell can tear us apart—but me."

His eyes widen, and so does his grin.

"Anyone who dares to come tangle their lives with ours will suffer at my hands."

He holds her head in his hands, entangling his fingers in her hair.

"Only I get to decide when you can abandon me

We'll be together until I let you abandon me.

And if you ever choose to leave me behind,

be aware that I'll always chase and catch you again,

my lovely, [Y/N]."

I gasp, shooting up from my bed. I pant, holding my chest in the palm of my hand as I hastily rush out of bed. I was gonna be late for school.