Welcome to Fairy Tail (Part2)

Lucy's Pov

"Welcome to Fairy Tail Little Lucy" he said with a fatherly smile, as we were approaching the guild's gate, it was burst open by some people flying towards Gildarts and tackled him to the ground . "Gildarts, you are back "They all said with a smile and tears in their eyes. While everyone was chocking Gildarts to death. Me and Happy were sneaking to the guild hall away from the chaos. "Settle down you brats let the man breath" Said a guy who was enormous said in a loud and rough voice and his magic power was off the charts!! then after a few seconds he shrunk into a tiny old man. I was surprised and kinda happy at the same time. "So! how was the mission Gildarts?" asked the old man. "We completed the mission and also investigated the silver wolf mountains there were indeed ancient summoners involved" Gildarts reported. "Hmm! well I will make sure to raise this matter in the next guild masters meetings." the old man said and then he noticed me and walked towards me. "And who might you be? "he asked me. before I could answer Gildarts interrupted saying "She is Lucy, we meet her while we were Investigating Silver wolf mountains, she also helped when the summoner attacked the village, isn't she the cutest. I asked her to come with us so that she can join the guild" he said while patting my head. And for some reason he sounded so proud.

 "Hello I am Lucy nice to meet you" I said and bow to show my respect. "Welcome Lucy! I am Makarov Dryer master of this guild but you can call me gramps" he said with a warm smile. I was a little embarrassed because everyone in the guild was staring at me curiously. "Alright listen up u brats there is a new member joining the guild welcome her Fairy tail style." "WELCOME TO FAIRYTAIL LUCY" everyone cheered loudly and Introduced them selves. "So what magic do you use Lucy?" asked a red haired girl named Erza Scarlet. "Oh I am a celestial wizard" I replied with a smile. "Oh wow celestial magic that is very rare so how many keys do you have?"  asked a petit short blue haired girl named Levy. "Oh I have 18 keys 6 golden keys 7 silver keys and 5 bronze keys" I said showing of my keys to them.

 We all girls continued to chat and I came to know that Erza uses Requip magic, Levy uses solid script magic, and also Cana who uses card magic. They also said some of the guild members were on a job right now so they will introduce them later. I noticed Gildarts and gramps were talking about something  and happy was sleeping soundly on my lap but a certain overprotective dragon slayer was no where to be found. "Hey, Lucy can you come here for a second" Gildarts called me. I got off from my seat and headed to him and saw master holding something. "Master is going to give you a guild mark so where do you want and which color?" he asked. "Oh! I want on my right hand and in pink color please I said with a huge smile on my face."  Master smiled  and stamped the guild mark on my hand. "Congratulations now you are officially part of our guild" Gildarts said.

 I nodded and thanked him. "I think I should rent a place to stay" I was mumbling to my self when happy came and sat on my shoulder and said "Hey Lucy what are you mumbling about?". "Oh I am thinking about renting a place to stay" I said smiling at him. "You know you can rent a room in our fairy hills dorm we also live there." Levy suggested. "Thank you Levy but dorms are not my thing I'll find a place on my own don't worry" I said with a smile. After talking to the girls I bid farewell to everyone and was heading out when I bumped into someone and fell but was caught before hitting the ground, when I opened my eyes to see who was that I bumped into It was none other that the grate Mr. Natsu. "Watch where u are going" he said in an irritated voice. "Excuse me Its you who bumped into me not the other was around Mr. Grumpy Pants" I said with a huff. He was about to say something when happy interrupted and asked him to come with us. "oh hell no" Me and Natsu both yelled in unison. "We are going on a mission happy lets go." Natsu said in a irritated manner while glaring at me. "Why can't we go after helping Luce find a place to stay." happy said and gave him a pleading look. "Its okay happy u should go with him, I can find a place on  my own." I smiled and patted his head I'll invite you once I find a place. With that I walk past them while teasing Natsu. I was in the market enquiring about houses and apartments for rent. After a long long search I found prefect place to stay. It  consists of one bedroom, hall kitchen and the best part is thatit has its own bathroom with a personal bath tub.