Natsu joining a guild Part 1

Its been 6 months of a certain dragon had disappeared, Natsu is waking aimlessly not knowing where he was going. He was angry, sad and hungry as well this emotions were surging inside  him but he had a expressionless face, it was raining heavily , he stumbled upon a rock and fell but didn't  bother to get up. He looked like a lifeless child who just wanted to perish. On the other side of the forest there was a meeting hall where all the guild masters were having a meeting.

Makarov's POV                                                                                                                         After the meeting was over I bid farewell to others and started walking towards the forest nearby. I always go there because it reminds me of my fun time with my friends. It was raining heavily but I don't mind, its nice to soak in the rain every once in a while. I was getting near the big tree which was located near the river. That's when I saw a young boy lying near the lake. I rushed over to see of the child was alright or worse, hurt by a monster......

"Are you alright my child?" I asked while trying to making him sit up but the kid didn't respond. The child looked lifeless it broke my heart to see such a young boy looking like this. I decided  to take him with me to my healer friend's house to make sure the kid was alright, while I picked him up I saw a bulge in this scarf when I loosen the scarf I saw a baby blue cat inside, all of a sudden the kid slapped my hand tuck the cat inside his scarf in a protective manner and then stood in a fighting stance glaring at me. I raised my hand in a peace manner letting the kid know that I wasn't a threat for him or his little friend. "Who are you and what do you want?" asked the kid while glaring at me. 

      {i am not good with drawing but i tried (i made this picture)}

Natsu's POV                                                                                                                            When I woke up from my trans, I felt someone touching my scarf , I looked up and saw an old man carrying me and looking at my cat whom I hid inside my scarf. I slapped his hand and shot up to the other side asking who he was while glaring at him. The old man smiled and said "My name is Makarov but you can call me gramps, I saw you laying on the ground passed out so I rushed over to you to make sure you were ok" then he asked "Why are you alone and where are your parents?" at first I hesitated to say anything but then I thought if I tell him my situation he might be able to help me. "I am Natsu Dragneel, I was living with my uncle after my father disappeared. but now my uncle is gone to so I was searching for him" I said to him. I was about to say something but we heard a loud rumbling sound coming from my belly. Hearing the sound the old man stared laughing, I flushed as red as a tomato embarrassed. "How about we get you something to eat and get you checked up by the doctor" he said while laughing. I nodded and followed him to then healer's house. 

Hello everyone hope you like this chapter! 

Plz like share and comment ☺ 

Part 2 of this chapter will be posted tomorrow Night.