A baby In the dragon territory

It's been almost 6 months since Acnologia had started living with the other dragons. He is very happy, living with the fellow dragons, he is very fond of Igneel he thinks of him like a big brother. One day Igneel decides to go to the human town to get something, he was just about to reach the end of the forest when he hears a crying sound.

There was a baby rapped in a cloth near the broken carriage because part of the carriage was missing. Igneel then transformed into a human and gently picked up the baby. He searched the entire area but didn't find anyone or anything. So he decided take the child to the near by village so that the villagers can take good care of the baby. Igneel saw a church so he decided to keep the baby near to doorsteps of the church, but the baby was not leaving Igneel at all. Instead of crying the baby was glaring at him and teasing him by sticking his tongue out. Igneel was amused by the baby's behavior he tried to free himself from the baby's grip but the child won't budge.

 Igneel was amused by the baby's behavior he tried to free himself from the baby's grip but the child won't budge

So he decided to take the baby with him. Here in the forest all the other dragons were talking. Grandeeney saw that Igneel was in his human form, and was caring something rapped in a cloth. "Igneel what is that thing you are caring?" she asked, when she leaned closer she realized that it was a baby. "oh my god ! I can't  believe you, you stole a human baby? what's wrong with you? where are his parents? did you threaten them?"Grandeeney was asking while fuming in anger. The other 4 dragons backed away from her because Grandeeney is scary when she is angry [imagine Erza when she is angry but instead of red she has white hair ]   

Igneel started to panic and was frantically trying to answers all the questions Grandeeney asked. "I-I didn't steal the baby! I found it at the end of the forest" he said with a bit of a panic in his voice. "Then why didn't you try to look for his parents?" Grandeeney asked. " I tried to look for his parents but there was just a broken carriage no site of any living beings near the area, I even tried to leave the kid at the church of a nearby village but the kid just didn't let go of me. Instead he was glaring at me and teasing me" he replied. After hearing Igneel's explanation all the dragons including Acnologia changed into their human form and tried to look at the baby. The baby opened his big greenish black eyes curiously looking at everyone and started to giggle, the baby has soft salmon colored eyes and his skin is slight tanned.  All the dragons cooed when they saw the baby giggling, he was just so cute, even Acnologia's heart melted seeing the baby like that. For some strange reason Igneel felt that he should keep the baby with them. He suddenly announced "Alright! I have decided I will keep the baby with me, From now on you will be known as Natsu Dragneel son of Igneel the fire dragon king" he said with a toothy grin and lifting up the baby in the air. 

End of the flashback

Natsu and other Dragon slayers past will be posted in between the chapters.

I hope you like this chapter.

Please like share and comment.