The Unexpected Encounter

Lucy's POV

It's been 7 years since mom disappeared and I started living and training with my spirits. As for how my training was... ummm... lets save it for another time. Right now I am in Beanstalk village looking for more celestial keys. Beanstalk is a small village settled in the west of Fiore. I am on a mission to collect Celestial keys like silver keys, bronze keys and the golden keys, since gold keys are super rare, there're only 12 zodiac keys in total. I possess total 6 golden and they are 1)Aquarius  2)Cancer 3)Taurus 4)Sagittarius 5)Virgo 6)Capricorn, 5 silver keys and they are 1)Lyra 2)Crucis 3)Horologium 4)Nikora 5)Caelum and 4bronze keys and they are 1) Wolfram(shadow wolf) 2)Pegasus(unicorn) 3)Undine(water spirit) 4)Sylth(wind spirit). As for which key I am searching right now is actually a bronze key in particular which is the fire spirit key named Phoenix as well as some other keys if I am lucky. 

When I reached the market where all the stalls shops and magic store is located I was shocked. They were all destroyed, I saw the magic store which was also some what destroyed. I entered the shop to enquire about the keys I was looking for. "Umm.... Excuse me Can you tell me if you have any bronze celestial keys  and also I wanted to know what exactly happened here," I asked. "Oh! I am sorry young lady actually I did have a few celestial keys but they were stolen by the Bandits, As you can see some dark guilds are working with the bandits and they destroyed all our store stalls and looted all the money gems and precious items from us" he said while crying. "Please can you help us young lady "he asked? and "Oh! and don't worry I will give you the celestial keys for free as your payment" he added. I widened my eyes in surprise at the information I just received and almost immediately I replied "Yes, of course!" "Can you tell where the bandits and those dark mages are? "I asked with a serious look in my face. "Most certainly young lady, they are hiding in the Silver wolf mountains which are located in the outskirts of our village" he answered. "but I suggest you to go in the morning since it's getting dark" he said. I nodded and made my way to the motel room that I rented and also bought some food on the way.

After eating I laid down in my bed thinking how should I deal with these bandits and magicians. I thought it would be best to ask for some advice so I summoned  Capricorn "Open gate of the sea Goat! Capricorn" I chant and with a brightening golden light Capricorn appears. "How may I help you Miss Lucy" he asked bowing and with one hand on his heart. I informed him all the things that happened here and gave a brief idea about my plan also asking about any suggestions he might have. After our discussion Capricorn went back to the celestial world. I took a deep breath and decide to take a small stroll outside since I wasn't sleepy. I was roaming outside when I hear a few girls yelling for help, I immediately ran into that direction and saw 6 guys picking and teasing 2 girls. "Open gate of the shadow wolf! Wolfram"" Wolfram form" I chant and A young boy appeared with wolf ears and tail.

 "Open gate of the shadow wolf! Wolfram"" Wolfram form" I chant and A young boy appeared with wolf ears and tail

     (this is wolfram and plz ignore the gun )