Who are you? Part1

Natsu's Pov

I was surprised when she suddenly apologized to me. What does she want? Its annoying to see happy being so friendly with a stranger. I mean he even asked me to say sorry to her. Heck even the Old man was being friendly with her which he had never done before. "No Luce its not your fault" happy said while hugging her. I  was just staring at her with an angered expression hoping that it well scare her and she will go away but she and happy totally ignored me like I never existed. Before I could say anything I saw Gildarts waving and coming towards us. "Hey guys, done with your little errand" he asked while looking at Luni. "Yup I got 3 keys and an magic book" she replied excitedly while showing of her rewards. "So Lucy which guild are you from?" the old man asked. No this was the topic which peaked my interest even happy was looking excited to know about her guild. "Oh! I am not in any guild" she answered while faking her smile. "I am searching for someone" she said in a sad tone. "Who are you searching for" happy asked in a low voice, placing a hand on her hand. She smiled at happy and patted his head but didn't answer. "Ahh! I am hungry and tired as well how about we order something to eat and stay the night here" Gildarts said while interrupting the conversation. We all agreed and ordered our food and after we ate, Gildarts went to the counter to pay the bill but the cashier said the food was on the house because we were friends with Luni. Gildarts insisted to pay his bill but the cashier didn't accepted any money after a few arguments they came to a decision to pay for the next meal and we came out to search for a hotel to spend the night.

"Well if you guys want to stay here then there is a motel where I am currently living in, I am sure there are rooms available their" she suggested. I was about to say no but happy and the old man agreed and started following her. (Time skipped to the motels reception) "Here you go sir your keys" the manager handed us our keys. "Hey Luce! Since u are also in the motel can I stay with you please" happy begged. "No, no way you are not going anywhere" I said in an irritated manner and held happy in my arms. "Natsu, what's wrong with you?" Happy and Gildarts asked in an confusing and concerned manner. "Its okay happy you should stay with your friend" she said while giving me a pitied look and walk past me while patting on my sholder.

(Time skipped to mid night)

Lucy's Pov

I woke hearing screams and loud noises, I instantly woke up and headed to the window to check what's with the commotion. I saw two giant stone Golems destroying the village.

 I saw two giant stone Golems destroying the village

     (Picture of the Golems)

 I rushed down and started running in the golems' direction. "Open gate of the archer, Sagittarius" I chanted and he appeared "Howdy  my lady, how may I help you" he asked. "Attack the golems" I ordered, He nodded at started shooting arrows at the Golems. "Open gate of the maiden, Virgo" when she appeared I asked her to  help the villagers evacuate. "Open gate of the water spirit, Undine" I chanted and a cute little water spirit appeared. "Lucy" She cheered excitedly she was about to say something but I interrupted saying "Sorry undine but we will talk later right now I need your help". "Can you extinguish the fire for me please, i promise we will play after words" I asked and she nodded. "Shower rain" she chanted and all the fire was gone. Once the fire was out I thanked her and she went back to the spirit world.