hunter- end

Hunter widen his eyes but the next moment something hit on his back. He looked back and saw a man is standing behind him. He literally shivere looking at the sharp eyes. He blink his eyes and again looked front... Oh... No... There is no one.... Again looked back.... No one......

He frozen in his place... Is he  in any magical world... Or time travelling.... Mainly that dates are confusing him. That faces.... That phycho gone mad....... He starts to mumble . He closed his eyes to find out what is happening around him. He opened his eyes but widened seeing a men in fully black.  That man's hands moved in the speed of light. That hunter felt pain in his whole body...... Again.... Repeat everything......

*******

A man is tied up in a bed. Only yellow dim light is falling on the room. The smell of candle filled in the room. White curtain is moving along with wind. The TV in the room was on.

News....

Again seoul in peace ........ The beauty hunter is now a mystery..... He vanished in the air like ashes. No one know who is beauty hunter and where did he go..... Or would he come back..... Any way.... Now seoul is in peace....

Loud laughter heard in the room.. He looked back to the bed and a devilish smirk formed in his lips. He slowly stood from the chair and looked the person in the bed....

??!!:: how much you are gonna sleep...

He walked away and stood infront of a wooden table. His fingers touched the things in the table. His hand stopped near a jar.... A jar with full of ice and water. He grinned devilishly. He picked the jar and walked towards the tied up person. He looked at his face for sometime and put the jar in his face. That person gasped and screamed loudly. He felt his sking are tearing apart. He gasped for air and cuffed badly.

He tried to move his body.... But the next moment he find out he is tied with the bed. He screamed. He looked around. fear rush through his body.... He screamed loudly..... Suddenly a face came closer to his face..... He widen his eyes like he saw devil infront of him. He wiggled in bed....his eyes screamed in fear...... Fear of something he don't even know.

Loud laughter echoed in the room. That person brushed his blond haid back. He clapped his hnds two times. 5 another members came inside the room. That person was tied inthe bed shocked and even forgot to breath.

Hunter : who..... Who are you...

??!!: HUNTER....... THE DEIL WHO HUNT THE BEAUTY HUNTER......

Before he understanding anything..... A sharp pain felt in his cheek....se screamed his lungs out..... He looked and saw something was stabbed in his cheek..

Jungkook : did you fell  it.... Huh.... Did you..... Is this my moon felt.... When you dig your nails in my moon's .....cheek....

Hunter looked everyone......

Jimin : oh... He doesn't even know for whom he is suffering.....

Jungkook bend down and looked directly into other's eyes with his blood shoot eyes.... it's not lie .... That phycho felt chills in his body....

Jungkook :  you shoul not touch... Something very precious to me...... My moon..... My BEAUTY.....

Now that hunter under stood something..... But still his mind was mess that he face previously.

Jungkook : don't think too much.... No need for that.... I don't let you think about my BEAUTY again......

That hunter's shirt throne apart and he felt shap pain in his body.....  agust d 's hand knife moves in the speed of light..... He screamed loudly.... Both his body and mind is in numb. Jin came forward and with a lazy face he stitched hiz body in zig zag.....that phycho .....   Cried.... Screamed... Begged....

Nah...... Nothing.....

Only pain.....

The HUNTER WAS  HUNTED ..... BY A PHYCHO  DEVIL IN HUMAN FORM....

*******

in the jeon mansion.....

A beautiful boy is laying on the bed... In his all glory.... Sweating badly.... His eyes are rolling back..... His hand tightly hold on the pillow........ His toe is curled up...... Breathing heavily......... In a loud moan he arch his back and fell on the bed...

Jungkook groaned seeing the heavenly seen infront of him. After sometime he also plopped over him... Breathing their mixed fragrance.... His mind went blanck feeling that fragrance. He looked up and saw his moon is trying to catch his breath. A wide bunny smile formed in his lips. He moved a little up and pressed his lips with other's. No movement...... No tongue insertion...... Only connecting each other.......

Jungkook : you are BEAUTIFUL AS MOON..... MY MOON.... MINE..... ONLY
MINE....

The end.......

Plzzz comment about the story

Plzzz...... And watch my you tube channel for more stories

 And watch my you tube channel for more stories