the hunter-3

In the centre of the city..... A big  buliding..... The unique one. JT- multi national company. The main wealth of the whole korea. Hundreds of people are working there in several departments. The strict rule in the company makes more projects attracted towards the company. On the 24 th floor... The main office building contains the head of each department. Inside the main office  , the office of CEO,  a fucking hot handsome man in his 26 is sitting in the luxurious black leather chair. His blonde hair falling on his forehead. His several ear piercing and lip piercing gives him a look of devil....... His sharp jaw clenched more and eyes narrowed reading the project carefully.

Suddenly the door bursted opened and a heavily panting person appeared infront og him. He snapped his head towards the door with his firing eyes and looked at the person who is still standing at the half opened door,  panting heavily. He is trying to catch his breath. He somehow controlled his heart and looked straight into that CEO's burning eyes.

??!: ( cold dominent voice) WHAT THE FVCK IS THIS MIN JIMIN.....

jimin : jungkook......tae.... Taehyung.....

*********
Jeon jungkook, the no. 1  bussiness man in whole korea and the one of the top 10 bussiness men in the whole asia. Jungkook has  the power... Power to make any one kneel infront of him. His only gaze is enogh to make anyone ashes. The girls and boys even middle aged womes are craving for his single glance. But he is untouchable..... Except for  one person......

His only family, his MOON.... his little fluffy ball.... His TAEHYUNG.... JEON TAEHYUNG... his husband.... His love... His maddest and whildest obsession....... He will endure anything.... Other than.... A single tear in his moon's eyes.

Jungkook jumped up  from the chair and looked at jimin. His eyes darkened in no time. Jimin literally shivered by the dark gaze from him.

Jimin : the devise..... The devise is indicating dark red ( gluping hard)and it's location is far away from the main city.

Jungkook : who....????

Jimin shook his head as he don't know.

Jimin : the car is ready..... Hobi hyung already inside the car.

Jungkook left the cabin in the speed of light. Jimin followed him and 5 members including jimin and jungkook. Jungkook's eyes land on the laptop screen . He  fist his hand till his nails dig into his flesh. A pin drop silence played inside the car for the whole ride. The fire emitting from jungkook makes other's suffocating. They are literally holding their breath.

  Jungkook's cold eyes narrowed as it is capable for burning the whole world only for his moon.

*****