the hunter-10

Days passed Taehyung almost forgot everything. He starts to smile widely. His hubby makes his days colourful. Jungkook stayed with him. Also other members  visits him and they done lot of funs. Jin cooked for Taehyung and take care him like his baby. Everyone started to forgot everything.... Except...

Jeon jungkook.... His dark eyes still searching for that mani.ac.... The range inside him grows day by day.... Behind the smiling face... He hide a phy.cho.... An obsessed phy.cho. obsessed psycho for his moon...
The world don't know how many baste.reds are buried under 6 fert who showed lu.stful eyes for his moon

*******

Taehyung : koo..... Kookie..... Come.....

Jungkook : moon... Give me  little more time love.... I have to finish a small work.... It's almost midnight... Go and sleep love.

Taehyung : hubby is bad....

Jungkook : bad..... Do you wanna see how bad your hubby. Huh....

Jungkook put the laptop in the table and went closer to him. Taehyung shivered in his place.

Jungkook : ( husky voice) wanna see how much your  hubby is bad.
********
Jungkook cleaned the sleeping beauty and wore his shorts. He again sat on the couch and starts to work. It's almost 12.30. He have some pending works. He is too concentrated in the work. Suddenly his  phone rung and jungkook frowned. He picked the phone and looked the number. His face frowned more. It's taehyung's phone and who is calling him this late. He picked the call and put near his ear.

??!: hey.. Beauty.....

Jungkook's jaw clenched. He stayed silent.

??!: huh.... Did i scared gou.... Are you crying.... It's me.... Your hunter.....

Jungkook's eyes turned into dark and cold. He is turned into devil..a smirk formed on his lips..... His eyes narrowed.. Swear if  taehyung see his hubby right now... then He will faint in no time.

Hunter : i want you beauty.... After you escaped from me... I lost my interest in other's..... I want my interst back... For that i want to kill you..... With my hands.... In the way i want...... I'm coming for you beauty...
YOUR HUNTER IS COMING FOR HUNTING YOU BEAUTY...

in a beep sound the call diconnected.. Jungkook's dark eyes fixed on his sleeping moon. He looked at him for almost 10 minutes. He cracked his neck. His one side lip curved into a devilish smirk.... He leaned back to the couch while closing his eyes.His veiny arm tapped on  the hand rest. A whistle sound heard inside the room. Along with that he is moving his body. Suddenly the room went deep silence. He lifted his head and opened his eyes. We can see blood in his eyes. He agin looked at Taehyung.

He picked the phone and dailed a number.

Namjoon frowned when he saw jungkook's call this late. He picked the call but the next moment he frozen in his place.

Jungkook : ( dangerous voice) RM.

namjoon halted for a moment. But his face turned into cold and devilish....

Namjoon : YES   BOSS

******
WHO IS REALLY JUNGKOOK.........