the hunter-9

He is about to put the tablets in his mouth.........

Soon a veiney hand grabbed his hand... Because of the sudden force the whole tablets fell from his hand and scatterd on the floor. Taehyung lifted his eyes and looked the person. But the seen infront of him  broke his heart.......heavy tears rolled down from his yes....

******

Jungkook is walking fast through the hall. His heart is beating fast like something is going to happen to his moon. He  increased his speed. He burst opened the door but frozen in his place seeing what is happening inside the room.

His love.... His life... Is going to die with out him... He rushed towards him and grabbed his hand. His eyes turned into red. Taehyung looked at the owner of the hand.... A loud sob escaped from his mouth. Jungkook lift his hand to slap him.... But.. He punched the wall near him. Taehyung flinched by the action.

Taehyung : koo....

Jungkook : shhhh......... Don't...... Here i'm suffering and you are trying to die... Huh.... ( heavy voice and crying)Don't you want me.... Are you tired of  live with me....don't you love me anymore..... Huh..... Don't you love me moon....

Taehyung shook his head while crying ..... He cried hard...... Jungkook's heavy breath and taehyung's crying voice are only heard inside the room. Suddenly jungkook grabbed a knife from the table.

Jungkook : if you don't want to live... Then die together... First i will die then you can... Ok...

Taehyung widen his eyes and rushed towards jungkook. He back hugged his hubby and dig his face into other's bold back and criyed hard..... Jungkook dropped the knife  and stood there fully broken.

Taehyung : hu....bby....i'm sorry... Forgive me... I'm sorry.... I love you.... I want you.... I love you hubby ..... I love you..... I'm scared koo.... I'm scared...

Jungkook turned around and hugged him tightly. Taehyung hide his face into other's chest. Jungkook kissed his head.

Jungkook : moon..... My baby.... Your hubby is here... Don't be scared baby... No one can touch you..... No one.... I'm here love i'm here.

Taehyung looked at him. more tears rolled down from his eyes. Jungkook gently caresses his bruised cheeks.

Jungkook : why love....

Taehyung :feeling...... Worms in body.... His touch.... His saliva...... He.....

Taehyung vomited the juice he drunk before.... Jungkook suddenly held him.... His dark eyes turned to bloody red and he clenched his jaw.... But he controlled himself and hugged tae more into his body...

Jungkook : nothing happened to you moon.... Nothing.....

He picked him in bridal style and lay down on the bed. He wiped his face and mouth. Taehyung shows grabby hand. Jungkook chuckled and lay beside him. He cupped other's face with his one hand.

Jungkook : ( husky voice)MOON..... Look at me.... Thinking about us..... Nothing happened to you... You are safe here. With your hubby.... I love you love...

Taehyung smiled at him. Jungkook slowly leaned down and captured others pillowy lips. Taehyung hummed and closed his eyes. His hands tightly held other's shirt. Jungkook slowly moves his lips against other's feeling each and every corner. The kiss full of love and concern.....

After some time they broke the kiss. Taehyung looked at him with love filled eyes. Suddenly he broke down in tears and hugged him tightly..... His hold went strong passing by every moment.

Taehyung :i'm sorry.... I'm sorry..... Plz forgive me. What was i just going to do... How could i think to leave you... I'm sorry hubby i'm sorry... I don't know what happened to me i'm sorry forgive your moon... .... I'm sorry...