the hunter-6

Jungkook is sitting infront of his moon. His eyes never left his face for a second. His eyes darkened seeing the nail print on his soft bread cheeks. He bent down and kis.sed the cheek. He caresses other's hair ... So lovingly. He remembered the day he first met his moon.

2 years before,

A bussiness party. Top business industries are participating the party. The main guest is the former no. 1 bussiness man, CEO of KIM's industries. Mr. Kim seo joon, he has two sons elder one kim felix , doing bussiness with his dad. Younger one kim Taehyung.... No one knows him... His face was not revealed till.  Everyone is enjoying the party while drinking and dansing. In a corner of the hall jungkook and yoongi are sitting. Jungkook is sipping wine little by little. Suddenly a women in her 30's aporoched them.

Women : hey handsom...

Jungkook looked at her with his cold eyes. She felt chill in her body. He again concentrate his wine. Suddenly she stepped closer to jungkook and about to touch his chest...

Jungkook :( cold dangerous voice) THREE FEET AWAY...... DON'T DARE TO TOUCH ME.... OR YOU WILL BE BURIED UNDER SIX FEET..... SCRAM

She felt scared but again tried to approch him. But hot water splashed on her revealed body. She screamed but her cries swallowed in loud music. She wipes her body and glared at yoongi..   the one who poured water on her.

Yoongi : can't you understand.... No... Means no....

She glared at them and went away. Soon Kim seo joon entered inside the party hall holding a boy's hand.  that boy is wearing a black suit... His ash coloured hair falling on his forehead almost hiding his forehead. He is wearing a mask. His long earing dashing along with his movement. .... Jungkook looked seojoon and again swip wine. Everyone wish seo joon. Finally jungkook stood from the chair and looked at seojoon. But the next moment his eyes land on that masked boy..... Not his face only his eyes. His hazel eyes. Jungkook forgot everything. He can only see that hazel eyes. He letout a shaky breath. His heart starts to beat like a bullet train. sojoon turned towards jungkook and smiled widely. He likes that boy, because of his talent. He hugged jungkook but jungkook's eyes was  only fixed on that eyes.

Seo joon : jeon jungkook..... Nice to meet you.

Yoongi tapped jungkook.

Jungkook : ah.. Ab.. Nice to meat you too.

Seo joon : congrats for your this biggest achivement. Keep it up.

Jungkook nodded his head. This is the first time he is speechless. His eyes roam around other's angelic feature. He badly wants to remove that mask and see his face. Just his eyes are killing him. His eyes fallen to his silky hair then again those eyes. His dancing earing toching his neck, his eyes darkened seeing his a little bit skin. Yoongi looked at his friend. He understood the situation.

Yoongi : ab... Who is this... Why he is wearing a mask in this  party.. Ab.. I'm sorry if  i asked too much.

Seo joon : haha... It's ok.. He is my younger son. KIM TAEHYUNG. he just don't like  attention. ( turn to Taehyung who is looking here and there) baby bear..... He is jeon jungkook.... No. 1 busdiness man in this year.

Taehyung looked his dad  and then jungkook. But.... The moment his eye connected with other's face... His breath hitched seeing others dark eyes.....  His plam starts  sweat and he lowered his gaze for a moment. Then slowly he looked up. Jungkook felt he is going to die in this moment.

Taehyung : hello.....

Jungkook forgot that he even exist in this damn world.... Does he is in heaven..... Yoongi rolled his eyes and again hit him lightly.