Chapter 10

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

Maeve could practically feel her heart in her stomach, as she lay back on her bed staring at the ceiling.

It's not like she hadn't stayed in this guest room before, but it was indeed the first she ever invited a boy to share it with her.

Not just any boy, Sebastian.

Every creak the house made had her sitting straight up staring at the brass handle, waiting to see if it'll turn.

She was the first to retire to bed, she knew the others wouldn't have been too much longer after her.

The house was quiet, only the wind whistling outside was audible. Until a light knock on her door had her jolting upright.

Her feet gingerly carry her towards the door as she opens it, Sebastian staring right back at her.

"Hi." Maeve whispers a blush creeping up on her cheeks as he looks her up and down. She was wearing nothing but a very short white lace night dress. She could see the muscles in his jaw clench as his eyes meet hers again.

"Hey." Sebastian whispers back. They stand there, just staring at each other for a couple of moments.

"Do you want to come in?" Her voice feeble, wavering. Sebastian gave a small frown, and she quickly cleared her throat saying. "I would like you to come in." Sebastian nodded slowly as she steps back removing her hand from the doorknob finally.

Once the door was closed behind him, he turned to look at her. Her blonde hair falling across her shoulders, her eyes sparking with the moonlight that illuminated the room. She was stunning, the most beautiful woman he ever saw in his entire life standing right there in front of him.

"Are you sure about this?" Sebastian took a step forward, closing the distance between them. She sucks her bottom lip in, her top teeth sinking into the flesh.

"Yes." Maeve whispers. Their eyes lock as Sebastian starts working on his top button of his shirt, slowly he undoes every button. His shirt falls to the ground with a soft thud.

Next, his hands reach the top of his trousers pulling them so the fabric pools around his ankles, slowly he steps out of them. Maeve let her eyes wander down his chest, resisting the urge to count the freckles that decorated the contours of his body. She soaked in the sight of him standing in front of her, in nothing but his undergarments.

Once her eyes met his again, she noticed how different he was looking at her. His eyes darkened as she reached for the hem of the nightdress, slowly pulling the loose fabric over her head tossing it to join his clothes.

She watched his throat ripple as he swallowed hard, staring at her completely nude. Heat rushes to her cheeks as she suddenly realized, that she was completely naked.

Sebastian noticed the change in her stance, sensing that she was self conscious. He hooks his fingers under the waist band of his undergarments pulling them down.

Maeve felt her face flush more as her eyes once again, wandered lower. Her eyes widen once she realized he was already hard for her. Her mouth suddenly feeling dry.

Sebastian took a step closer to her leaving a small gap between them, not wanting to push her any further than they had already gone.

He wanted her to be the one to close the gap.

And she did just that, her feet carrying her closer to him. Her hands rest against his chest, her chin tilting towards toward his mouth.

The kiss started out gentle, their lips moving against each other as if they would shatter if they put any more force between them. Only when his hand snaked behind her head, his fingers tangling in her hair and she let out a pleasured hum did the kiss intensify.