Unsupervised 😥😥😥

†††††† at the Roman's Residence ††††††
          " Yes" Sylvester's was on a call he looked normal but his expression suddenly change he looked disturbed " where is she now ?" ,  " What do you mean by that,find her before I get there, or your dead and when I say dead I mean a very painful exist" he stated as he cut the call," what happened why are you yelling" Ronda asked in a cheapish way ," Lilah's missing " he said plainly as he dialed a number on his phone " what do you mean missing?" She asked worriedly " Sly I'm getting calls of dead bodies drained of blood around our district and that of Mr Quinn, please tell me it's not what I think?". She asked Sylvester who was getting frustrated as the person he was trying to reach was unavailable " Sylvester!!!!" Ronda yelled at him with fear in her eyes " what!!! ,I can't answer you right now.... Fine she's having an episode" " we can't help right now you know that right?, the new chief is a Van Helsing" " I don't care who he is we need to find Lilah now " Sylvester said as he walked out of Ronda who was baffled at Sylvester's recklessness.
   ††††††††Dolores's Resident ††††††††††
          Rover sat in his office still worried and anxiously waiting to hear that Lilah's okay,he heard a knock on his door," come in " he said as he composed himself,Leo walked in " did you find her " " no " he said disappointedly , Xavier walked in too and Rover gave him a questioning look,he slowly shook his head to Rover's disappointment," close the door Xavier" Rover said as he gestured both of them to seat " we need to find her now" Rover said as he turned to the window leaving his back to them " how long has she been abstaining" Leo asked suddenly , Rover stood still for a while as he turned around to them " since Xavier" he said directly looking at Leo green eyes, Leo looked back at Rover with an understanding gaze , this clearly confused Xavier who couldn't understand why she abstained and how it was about him " what happened? And how was i involved?" Xavier asked with a raised brow and an anxious look," it's a story for another day Xavier " Leo said in a reassuring way " Can I Kno.." he was cut off by Rover's door that swung open, everyone hurriedly took their gaze to the door and what was before them left them speechless.
        Sylvester stood at the entrance of Rover's office with Lilah who was covered in blood in his arms he held her tightly, like he was trying to protect her from the world, with two men and a boy starring at them intensely,Rover literally ran over to where Sylvester stood as he looked at Lilah searching her body hoping anxiously that the blood on her body wasn't her's " it's not hers Rover she's fine for now she only passed out" Sylvester said as he could notice Rover's worries " Leo take her in and get her cleaned up" Rover commanded as he patted her head gently, Leo went over to take her but Sylvester tightened his grip on her his eyes were  directly piecing Leo's,Leo who felt challenge didn't back down instead he tried harder but Sylvester didn't loosen his grip instead he tightened it even more,Rover who had his back at this men turned around only to find them tossing with Lilah " if for any reason she wakes up I'll kill both of you" Rover said with a strict tone , Sylvester looked at Rover for some time before he finally let go of Lilah,Leo held  her tightly in his arms as he gave Sylvester a victorious smirk before looking at Lilah with concern he walked passed Sylvester and he held Leo back," enjoy it while it lasts cause I won't let anyone take her from me again" Leo looked at him " I'd like to see you try,I'll never let you have  her " he said as he walked away .
        " Where did you find her?" Xavier asked worriedly " and who are you? " Sly sarcastically said as he walked away from the stunned Xavier " Rover explain th..." "Look I have no idea who you are but you owe me an explanation, where did you find her?" Xavier asked as he gripped Sylvester's arm , Sly calmly looked at Xavier's hand and looked at his face ,he gripped Xavier's hand and twisted it " ahhh" Xavier yelled in pain as he swung his left leg to Sly face but Sly caught it with his right hand and threw him across the room, Xavier landed hard on the wall,he stood up almost immediately and was ready to attack Sly but Rover was able to stop him  and make Sly speechless at the same time " go take care of your mom now!!!!" Xavier stopped and looked at Rover as he rushed off .
          Sylvester stood still as the words Rover just let out kept on ringing in his ear ,he looked at Rover and he felt petrified, Rover on the other hand had a wild grin on his face ,he must have felt like he was able to shut Sly up, Sylvester was trying his hardest to understand what Rover had said but nothing made sense to him before he could question Rover," have a seat Mr Roman" Rover said calmly to Sly who stood still trying to figure out how Lilah had a kid and he didn't know about it " don't you have a question for me....,you barge in here with out a valid explanation of where you found her...." Rover paused for a while as he examined Sly expression, Sly was lost in thought,he just stood there moping, this sight baffled Rover a lot he couldn't have imagine how much his one statement bothered him so much, he moved closer to Sly " when she's better I'll let you talk to her but for now try even harder to figure it out" with Rover's teasing words Sly got himself back " where .. did ... you.. find her?" Rover question now seated opposite Sly " I found her drinking off some street gangs ,she wouldn't stop until they were completely drained.... I thought her episodes were over how did this happen again " " don't be stupid Sylvester.... you of all people should know how emotionally damaged Lilah is ,what you did was nothing more than betrayal , your decision to re..." " Don't play that card with Mr Rover,she would have known if you hadn't taken her away,or if you wanted you could have told her why I did what I did, Rover I didn't know it would damage her that much ,I did all of that for her and you know it  Rover!!!!" Sly yelled as her moved closer to Rover but stopped at his pace his hand were already about to grab Rover by the collar but he held himself back " all I do is for Lilah and only Lilah, I'll allow you see her when she wakes up, you can leave now......" Rover said as he stood up and walked out.