'Banged and Bail'

Lilah woke up and found the man she had carelessly fucked earlier sleeping peacefully besides,it was the first time and yet she wasn't irritated like others, she found his warmth comforting and it was weird to her ,she had a quick flash of her mother and it made her eyes twitched, she got up and found his phone ,she quickly dialed Leo's number but thought against it ,then she dialed Xavier's number but he didn't pick ,she tried again and he still didn't pick, she had no choice but to call Leo,he picked up immediately " hello " she heard from the other end the line it wasn't Leo but another familiar voice that irritated her " give the phone to man named Leo I don't like kids thei...." She said softly but was interrupted suddenly " Lilah where are you are okay are fine are yo..." " Shut up I'll text you my address now come pick me up immediately " she said softly but with a hint of disgust, she sent the address and found something covering to wear ,she found another really cute t-shirt and a brown short ,she wore it and left with Lucius still fast asleep.
             A car stopped Infront of her ,Leo ran out of the car as he inspected her all round she was about to tell him she was fine when Simon came out of the car also looking disdain and his clothes were rumpled, normally you'd think he wore rumbled clothing to come to her rescue but no the red spots on his neck told her other wise,Leo on the other hand was well covered and secure .
          Leo sat at the driver's seat and Lilah sat besides him with Simon at the back with a displeased look , while Leo was driving he kept on inquiring what happened to her,why her hand was bandaged and why she was dressed up like that sneaking out of that house, normally Lilah would have already been irritated and told him to shut up but the look on Simon's face made her endure,it made her happy seeing him like that, Lilah felt it was necessary for Simon to know his place  " Lilah are you listening to me? Do you know how worried I was about you, you don't even look concern,what wrong with you can you give me an answer?" Leo roared at Lilah " where's Rover?" " Seriously? That's all you'd ask or say?" Leo asked frustrated " yeah I need Rover , and try to tell your boyfriend that not everyone needs to know that he got laid, those red spots aren't a normal design" Leo was a bit quite " Rover said he had meetings with some one about the attack" " who ? " Lilah asked now attentive " I don't know but Xavier had reported that the bodies were all clear out before he got back, which was weird then before we could start investigating a silver hair guy walked in and said he was the person who got it  cleared out an..." " Silver hair guy?" " Yeah you know him?" " Take me to Rover now his not safe " Lilah ordered as she pulled out a gun from underneath Leo's car chair, she filled it up with bullets .
           "Lilah who's he?" Leo asked as he speed up the car but Lilah didn't bother answering him her mind was racing she was shaking and very scared,how was she going to live if anything were to happen to Rover " Lilah!?" Leo roared " fuck would you step on it or let me drive?" She asked with an annoyed expression " fine but what's the plan we can't just barge in there and kill him with no plan " " all I know is if a single hair on Rover's head is missing I'll burn him and this world to the fucking  ground", Leo was a bit frightened by her expression but he suddenly remembered Simon, he looked at him but Simon already had a traumatic expression he was literally sweating and shaking at the same time,Leo was really hoping that he didn't really make a big mistake by leaving Rover alone with that man,he wasn't feeling sorry for the man in question but if Lilah were to lose one more loved one she'd lose any form or shred of humanity she had left , Rover was obviously the only one who could talk Sense into someone  as broken as  Lilah.