ambush

Lilah stood out of sight until she heard the elevator door close ,she looked at the gun in her hand and walked away. Leo got out of the elevator as he hurriedly ran to the VVIP lounge,he was welcomed with two dead bodies and Xavier's bloody hands and shirt,he looked at Xavier again with curious eyes as he remembered why he left Lilah,"where's Simon"he asked anxiously as he search around, Simon crawled from underneath the table,he hopped into Leo's arms for safety as he was clearly terrified of Xavier's method of protection,"are you ok"Leo asked looking for bruise on Simon's body," your boyfriend is nothing but an over pampered pussy ,he can't even stand blood,puff"Xavier scoffed at Simon " where's Lilah" Xavier asked as he looked at the elevator expecting her to have walked out of it " well your stubborn mama choose to go after them ...."" And you let her go alone" Xavier cut Leo off rudely" have you ever met anyone apart from Rover that can tame her demons she'll be okay " Leo said as he turned to Simon" I'm not worried about her but those fools,but isn't it clear that they actually want her alone?" Xavier asked with crease brows" take this I need you to go help her now " Leo commanded as he tossed his gun at Xavier.
              Lilah was surrounded by men in black suit and a younger man Infront,he seems to be the leader, Lilah's hand were dripping blood but it obviously wasn't her blood she was foaming with anger ,but her expression was calm as if she was sure of herself even though she was clearly outnumbered," your even more beautiful than I was told " a tall good looking man with silver hair paled skin tone and also very muscular,he was dressed in a black suit his aura was calm ,his silver eyes were directly piecing Lilah's wine blazing eyes," and I didn't think the hunk who literally slaughtered half my board of directors is this hot ,damn I could eat you up" Lilah's said in a flirty and playful tone as she licked her lower lip" I also heard your a flirt Miss Dolores,and as tempting as you are I'm here on a completely different business" he said in a calm tone but deep down he wasn't doing to great, Lilah always had away of provoking people's desire ,Lilah feeling a bit surprise of this man's self control looked at him, this time she had a cheerful grin " so are you here to play with me Mrrrr......" " Irrelevant to you but you must know that I do want an ally like you , especially since you literally killed half of my team"  he said with a partial smirk" so I'm guessing you make ally with blood bath , you're cute you know that right? " Lilah asked with a cute smile" Miss Dolores your board is obviously corrupted  all I di...." " It wasn't your decision to punish them clearly " Lilah roared with fury ,the man felt the shock but didn't show it , he turned his back at her " it was nice meeting you Miss Dolores, and I hope we could meet again but on a more different circumstances " he said as he walked away, Lilah didn't bother stopping him because she knew she had more people around her than she could handle at once ,the man disappeared Lilah folded her fist ready to release hell when she head gun shots from behind her, in a short while there were dead bodies around her, she stood still for a while before she turned around with a smile " Leo ?" She asked as she met with Xavier smiling face " nope is Xavier Daniel the hottest,girl!" He praised himself as he approached Lilah ,he tossed the gun at her ,she caught it but before she could balance her grip on it she felt something piecing through her skin, Xavier turned around in shock as they saw men with guns running towards them ,Lilah and Xavier took a quick glance at each other before they took to their heels," you need to go back now,no argument now" she said to Xavier strictly ," you'll be fine right " Xavier asked with concern "sure but if I'm with you I'll definitely be shot to dead ok kiddo ,and one last thing I've got some homework for you...." .

          Lilah and Xavier parted ways,Lilah was bleeding from her bullet wound,she ran to the exit of the street when she heard gunshots behind her she had no where to run to so she turned around" seriously aren't you mean I'm literally unarmed and wounded yet you still want to kill me ,you know talking to you guys is hopeless can I get the hot gu...." She was cut short by another gunshot " you talk to much for a girl whose about to die" the man with the gun said " fuck ! If you want to kill use the fucking gun , don't give me a darn heart attack you bastard!" Lilah yelled as she held her chest , she took of her coat " let make it fair enough, your about six men here all armed and you want to kill Lilah Dolores have some shame and use your hand put those guns down " she said as she readied herself to fight they looked at each other and dropped the gun ,they came at Lilah who immediately took to her heels the moment their guns where down she ran out the road screaming" help rapist help me ra....." She bumped into something hard and warm she looked up and met with some gorgeous green eyes as she blacked out.