Back from the dead

Lilah barge into Rover's office as she fired a blind shot all the eyes in the room were directly piecing Lilah there were also guns on every angle directed at her "cute face it's either you have a death wish or you just like playing with fire " Lilah said with he gun directly at the silver hair guy,he was dressed in a black suit as before his hands were hidden in his pocket he had a calm look,he was seated opposite Rover who was also very confused at Lilah's action but had a calm expression,Leo and Simon who were running after Lilah were also caught off guard as they arrive at a room filled with guns pointed  at Lilah who didn't seem bothered Simon on meeting those guns raised his hand up in surrender Leo had his serious look on as he pulled out his gun too pointing at the men Infront of him," put your hands down your making me look bad " Leo whispered to Simon and he immediately dropped his hands down.
         " Miss Dolores you finally made it although not the right attires I was going for" the silver hair guy said softly referring to her dress " you really shouldn't be too bothered about my dress but what I'd do to that adorable face of yours if you're lazy unfed dogs don't put their toys down " " sorry about the disrespect but the last time we met you made it sound like our second date would be one to die for but from your wears it looks like you didn't even try to get ready" he calmly said as he instructed his men to put down their guns, they slowly did,so did Leo but Lilah didn't flinch at all instead she moved forward, Rover who seemed exhausted stood up and looked directly at Lilah with a strict and furious gaze " put it down child" he said as Lilah slowly lowered her gun ," Leo take your boyfriend home I can't imagine what he must be going through let leave this two to flirt as much as they want " Rover said as he emptied the room leaving Lilah with the silver hair guy," Rover where are you going, you can't leave me with him I'll kill him ,he was responsible for the ambush at the cartel" Lilah whispered to Rover just before he left.
           " Lily it fine I won't bite " Lilah froze as she heard him call her lily no one calls her Lily but ....... " Sylvester Roman" she said as she looked into his eyes she was shaking,she pulled up her gun at him again but this time her hand was failing her " that's n...ot poss..i..ble Sly's dead I watched him died how dare you!!!!" She roared as she drove her fist to his face, before he could think of her next move she connected her other fist to his belly,she kept on raining blows on him and he could only block the ones he saw  coming,he finally landed on the wall had with blood dripping from his nose and mouth,Lilah stopped as she was trying to catch her breath,she stopped and looked up with a surprised expression, like she realized something " you smell like him , your blo..od smells like his"she said as she looked up at him with tears running down her  eyes, Sly who was trying to balance him self looked at her and the moment he saw her tear he ran to her and pulled her into his arm , then he took her lips in his as she responded immediately it was smooth and passionate,Lilah had never kissed anyone like that but him and from the way she responded he could feel how much she missed him and he could tell that she hasn't kissed anyone this passionately,he felt happy because even he hasn't embraced anyone else but her like this.
    ******Moments ago ******
       Sly walked into Rover's office in a disrupt manner " Lilah's missing Rover" he said plainly to Rover who had his back to him " it's been 20years yet you've seemed to have lost complete respect for me Sylvester" " I didn't think you would still believe that I was alive after all this time old man" " you have a gene almost as powerful as that of a pure blood if you had died like that then you'd be nothing but a disgrace" Rover said with a plain smile,he turned to Sly,"why were you there , she'd kill you if you can't convince her who you are" Rover said as he turned whiskey in to two glasses,they both seated opposite each other " Lilah's missing Rover" " Leo's is out looking for her " " I really don't think anyone can find my property better than me " he said with a stern look" I would like you to understand that she hates being considered a property of any one , plus who lost that right when you choose to die on her " Rover said as he sipped his whiskey " you of all people know that I couldn't have just died on her like that if it wasn't for her nothing mean the world to me but her ,you should also know that I am not a hero that sacrifice the one they love for the world but I would rather sacrifice the world for her " he said before they heard the door opened with a bullet flying straight for Sly but missed.....
     ******** Presence***********
        Lilah pulled out of the kiss as she landed a thunderous slap on his face,then she walked away,Sly couldn't tell if she was angry or happy but he smiled,his head bodyguard saw Lilah leave the room expressionlessly and he ran to see if his boss was still alive ,he saw him cleaning the blood from his mouth but to his greatest surprise he was smiling, infact Sly looked flush that was the first time he had ever seen him like that,he had never seen his boss smile but he was actually blushing after getting beaten up by a girl not just any girl but Miss Lilah Dolores.