A/N

So, it's now 2024, I don't think I'll be continuing this. I started writing this almost 2 years ago and I'm now going to be turning 17 so I just have no interest in this anymore.

I do have an AO3 account that I have a oneshot posted on now and that will remain as my main fanfic account so this account will probably not be used a lot. I'm not comfortable with putting the account name here but if you would like to check it out then feel free to message me and I will give you my username.

I'm really sorry to all the people who were reading this and waiting so patiently for an update and I am really sorry that I have been neglecting this story and not updating you all.

I would like to say that I really appreciate all the support and comments, you guys have been amazing and my experience as a new writer has been phenomenal.

I do have an unfinished chapter that I was working on a while ago, so if you want one last half a chapter, I am happy to upload it but it is not finished so you will most likely not get the ending you desire.

I want to say again that I am really sorry for not finishing this and I really hope you all enjoyed what I did manage to put out for you.

And for possibly the last time,

KEEP VIBING 😛✌️

251 words