The jumper I know all to well

⚠️ T W ⚠️

Leah's POV
I offer my little sister my hand as we walk downstairs which she excepts. As I look at my sister she seems different , iv never seen her like this , there's something I can't put my finger on and it's really concerning me . I don't want to imagine what's happened over the last year all the possibilities make me feel sick. As we get in my car , my sister sits were she normally sits, left back seat of the car , lotte sits next to her and alessia sits next to me. I start to feel uneasy when reality hits me, I'm about to see my mum and possibly my dad the people who abandoned me and took my little sister, the chance of it being my mums and my dad's idea and there not being a perfectly logical explanation for there disappearance is starting to hit . I look in my car mirror at my little sister who's silently staring out the window holding lotte's hand , I desperately want to know what's going on in her little mind. Is my dad going to be there? What would I say ? ...

What has happened to my little sister ?

Yn's POV
As we walk through the hallway, I start to worry more and more , what if our dad is there? No no no , He'll take me and and  he'll... no Yn breath breath . What if he followed us back from the stadium, what if he's watching us now.  I feel tears in my eyes as I get in the car , I immediately look out the window trying to hide the tears beginning to fall however I feel a hand on mine I flinch at first until "shh it's just me" lotte says stroking my hand in a comforting way, I gather a small smile and return my gaze back to the window quickly using my spare hand to wipe my tears .

Leah's POV
A few minutes later we arrive, I take a deep breath before exiting the car and walking to my sister door , she's staring into space still in her seat , I see lotte slowly bringing her out of her thoughts, she gently strokes her arm and head "yn *nickname* we're here" lotte says gently a few seconds later my little sister comes around , she jumps at first and goes to hit lottes hand away but she manages to stop herself as she realises it was lotte , she looks disoriented at first looking around though the window , she seemed scared of something which is understandable with the situation, she's probably worried about our mum but I know there's more in that little mind .

Yn's POV
My sister opens my door and offers her hand reassuringly which I except. As we all walk through the automatic double doors, I see my sister start to get really nervous "don't worry sis she really misses you she'll be excited to see you" I reassure her . "Hi um we're here to see um Cathrin Williamson" my sister says to the lady at the front desk "relationship to the patient" the nurse asks "um daughter" the nurse looks at my sister judgementaly before pointing at me , alessia and lotte "and you" she says rudely, i freeze , alessia and Leah squeeze my hand "she's her daughter to " nodding towards me "and we're friends" lotte says to the lady "hmm ok room 435 down the hall follow the signs to intensive care and then you'll get there visiting hours are almost over in about an hour at 6:30 and then reopen at 9 tomorrow morning" she says in a annoyed tone , "ok thanks" Alessia says , Leah tightenes her grip on my hand and gives me a reassuring smile before leading me though the halls . I look around everywhere as we walk through the hallways to make sure my dad isn't here.

Leah's POV
As we walk through the hospital, my sister suddenly freezes with a terrified expression "what's wrong *nickname*"I ask as we all stop and look at her concerned , she quickly snaps out of her trance "nothing sorry" she says continuing walking, Alessia , lotte and I shared a confused and concerned look as we approach room 435.

Yn's POV
As we walk through the hospital my eyes suddenly focus on a tall , white man looking away with the same jumper I know all to well. No no no he's going to take me and and ... I freeze just staring at him shocked, scared no TERRIFIED , the man turns around and I see it's just a random person who just happened to resemble him ... "what's wrong *nickname*" I hear my sister say , I quickly snap out of my trance luckily I don't think any of them know what I was looking at and continue walking .

We then get to room 435

————————————————————————-

A/n did you see it ? 🤫 🤫
Once again thank you for reading this story .

Have you had some water today ?
Have you eaten ?
If you haven't please do your body needs it and you deserve it ❤️‍🩹

Please don't suffer in silence all the topics discussed in my stories to spread awareness, PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING YOU MAY OF READ IN THESE STORIES JUST LIKE THE CHARACTERS THEY GET THROUGH IT AND GET SUPPORT
You deserve support please reach out to someone if you are struggling with anything even if you think it's not a big deal , or not important , YOU ARE IMPORTANT, keep talking ❤️‍🩹

Text shout to 85258 / it is a confidential mh helpline unless yours or somebody else's life is at risk , open 24 hours uk

My DM's our always open ❤️‍🩹

Please don't suffer in silence ❤️❤️‍🩹❤️❤️‍🩹

🐸🖤🐸🖤🐸🖤🐸🖤🐸🖤🐸🖤🐸🖤🐸🖤