"Imagine how overwhelming that must of been"

⚠️ T W ⚠️
( Ireland vs England match )

( you start to slow down as you approach the stadium a mix of emotions flowing through you )

( you take a deep breath then find somewhere to sit outside to calm yourself down and prepare yourself )

Leah's POV

( she's walking into the stadium and like she always does she gets her phone out and sends you a text )

Text :

Leah : hi *your nickname * I've got another game today , I love you and we're all thinking of you.
Please reach out

( you are taking deep breaths before you begin to walk inside you sneak round to a private area you remember the route as you've been here with the team before )

Yn : breath Yn you're ok you're fine you're fine ( you keep whispering to yourself to reassure yourself )

( you sneak round a corner until you bump into someone )

?? : Yn ?

Katie McCabe : Yn ?

( you slowly turn around you feel your heart beating getting quicker and quicker )

Katie : yn sweetheart ( she goes to hug you but you freeze )

K : where have you been are you ok

Yn : um I'm ok um ( you start to hear your heart beating extremely fast in your ears and you vision going blurry )

( Katie realise how serious the situation is you've been missing for almost a year and nobody knows what happened )

K : sweetheart does your sister know your here
( she asked sweetly trying to reassure you as she knows you're scared )

Yn : um

( Alex happens to be walking by when she sees you she freezes and take a second to process if it's actually you )

( she then runs to you )

A : YN where have you been sweetheart ?
Are you ok ?
Does your sister know ?

K : what happened ?
Where did you go ?

A : where are your parents ?
Where have you been staying ?

K : did your parents take u ?

A : are your parents here ?
Where have you been staying ?

K : why didn't you call us ?
why didn't you text us ?

A : did you get our message ?

( there asking to many questions you can't process anything )

( suddenly you run off )

K : YN WAIT
( they follow you )

( 1, 30 hour later 1/2 hours later )

( they lost you and have been looking for you but still can't find you )

A : we need to tell Leah she doesn't even know she was here

K : IS HERE ( she says starting to get upset and angry that they lost you )

A : Katie she might of run off , think about it
she hasn't seen us in a year and we just fired questions at her we didn't even let her get a word in imagine how overwhelming that must of been ( she says starting to get annoyed at herself )

K : ok you keep looking I'll go tell Leah and the girls , you keep looking for her
( she runs off and Alex continues to look for you )