Last minute decision

⚠️ T W ⚠️

8:30

( you wake up feeling extreme burning sensations all across your body, you get out of bed and go to help your mum )

Yn : morning mum

M : morning sweetheart could you get me a cup of tea I'm just going to say in bed today

Yn : sure what do you want to watch

M : just the usual

Yn : ok ( you put the tv on )

Yn : a warm cup of tea coming up

( you walk downstairs start making her a cup of tea and get her something breakfast )

( your eyes then set upon the clock 9:00 .
You then remember that the game starts at 1:00 so if you wanted to go you need to leave soon to get there in time as your going to have to walk )

( you then remind yourself that you can't go your mum might need you , you feel tears forming in your eyes as you head back upstairs as your about to open your mums door you take a deep breath and wipe your tears and then walk in )

Yn : here you go mum
( you pass her the food and drink )

M : thank you sweetheart

Yn : no problem call me when you need me I'll come back in few with your lunch

M : no need sweetheart I'm really not hungry today I don't feel well at all

Yn : well I'll still bring you some just in case please just try and eat a bit

M : I'll try sweetheart

( you then walk back into your room and stand in front of the mirror you can see your red raw skin )

( you let a few more tears slip before gathering yourself and getting ready for the day and putting some makeup on to try and hide the redness on your face and put on a long sleeve jumper and jogging bottoms to try and cover up as much as you can you then walk downstairs and get yourself some food and watch a film before checking the time and seeing that it's 10:55 )

( you go upstairs to check on your mum when you walk in you find her fast asleep , you suddenly feel a kick of adrenaline rush through your body )

( you chuck your phone into your bedroom onto your bed before quickly grabbing some food and a pen and paper before writing a note to your mum saying your be back in a few hours, you know you can't tell her where your going , you then gently place the note and food beside her bed and make a run for it you know you have to be quick to get there in time , the adrenaline continues to rush through your body keeping you going )