Stupid

⚠️ T W ⚠️

( Yns POV )

( you keep telling yourself how stupid you are for running off , you know how much it will hurt Leah , especially if you don't go back  )

( you sit there crying and shaking knowing that everyone probably knows and are looking for you )

( suddenly your heart sinks when you remember that you're mum is probably worried were you are as you didn't tell her exactly where you were going )

Is she ok ?
What if something happened ?
What if ?
What if  ?
What if ?
What if ?
What if ?

( you cry more as all these worries scroll through your mind )

Yn : what do I do YN YOUR SO STUPID
( you say just above a whisper in frustration )

( you know you need to decide what you're going to do )

Alex's POV

( she is unable to find you despite her best efforts , she knows it's best to go back and check on Leah , maybe they've found you )

( she quickly heads back gutted and extremely worried for u )

( as she's walking back she suddenly catches on to all the different groups and that they must me looking for u )

( she quickly walks over to Katie k and Millie T )

A : hi guys what's happening are you all looking for her

K : yes did you see her

A : no she was to fast we lost her I couldn't find her so I thought it was best to return to you all and see if you had found her

M : you guys I hate to bring the mood down even more but do you think this whole thing could have been up to there parents , I know we all hoped not but ..

K : possibly hopefully not , but Katie did say that she thinks Yn was scared of something or someone

A : I thought so to I don't know there's was just something off other then she's been missing for a year

( they continue to look for you )