Fall

Headmaster's office of Professor Ozpin, who is seated behind his desk across from Pyrrha, as the last rays of twilight come through the clock-decorated windows.

Ozpin: Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the tournament. Your performance was exemplary.

Pyrrha: (humbly) Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates.

Qrow: Personally, I think it's the other way around.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced.

Qrow: Name's Qrow.

Ozpin: Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine.

The elevator dinged and opened itself revealing Rex to come out.

Rex: He's also Ruby and Yang's uncle.

Pyrrha: Rex? What are you doing here?

Rex: The professor called me and said that this was something important so I got here as fast as I could.

Pyrrha: Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called us here?

Ozpin: (still smiling) Please, take a seat.

Ozpin: What is your favorite fairy tale?

Rex: Huh?

Pyrrha: I'm... sorry?

Ozpin: Fairy tales, stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them.

Pyrrha: Well, there's The Tale of The Two Brothers, The Shallow Sea, The Girl in the Tower...

Ozpin: What about The Story of the Seasons?

Rex: I've never heard of it.

Pyrrha: Well, of course! A callous old man, who refuses to leave his home, is visited by four traveling sisters. The first understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all that he has, and be thankful. In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they may continue to help others all over the world.