Welcome to Beacon

While the whole food fight was over, Mia was walking through the halls. She looked at her scroll it was a message from Ozpin.

Mia: Why would he want to see me? Huh?

Mia looked at the window and saw 2 bullheads fly pass.

Mia: Oh. It looks like James loves to bring his toys wherever he goes.

Mia presses the elevator top floor button.

Ozpin and Glynda can be seen through the window into Ozpin's office.

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore. (A chirping beep sounds repeatedly. Ozpin turns to see a hollow-message "Access Requested" on his desk.) Come in.

The doors as they slide open to reveal Ironwood as Ozpin approaches to greet him.

Ironwood: (cordially) Ozpin!

Ozpin stands at attention.

Ozpin: Hello, General.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities. It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.

Glynda: Oh, James! (Gives a personable wave and then drops all pleasantries.) I'll be outside. (She walks away.)

Ironwood: Well, she hasn't changed a bit.

They heard a ding coming from the elevator and it automatically opened and revealed Mia.

Mia: James? Never thought you'd be here.

Ironwood: Mia, it is so good to see you, too. How are your kids?

Mia: They are great, but that's not all, my son, Rex has finally got himself a girlfriend.

Ironwood: That's good to hear. Why are you here?

Mia: I got here because Ozpin called me and told me that it is urgent.

Ozpin: It certainly is. (As he turns to his desk...) So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival.

Ironwood: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up.

Ozpin: I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned.

Ironwood: Well, concern is what brought them here.

Ozpin: I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult.

Ironwood: Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men.