Stream Naps | Eret x Reader

(okay rq im really sorry but i cant think of anything other than another x reader so please forgive me :3 and plus its gonna be short lmao)

I walked out of class and immediately called Eret. I was praying she wasn't streaming, but who the fuck knows. I've been stuck in college classes so its not like I had been checking my notifications.

After two rings they picked up. That seemed somewhat unusual to me, as she always picks up after a few more rings. Maybe he wasn't streaming.

"Hey, love. I'm gonna stop by and die." I informed Eret and waited on call to see if he needs anything for me to pick up or if she needs me to know anything.

"Yeah, of course. Just so you know, I'm streaming." He informed me. I nodded softly even if he couldn't see it.

"Alright.. love you."

"Love you!" He replied, perhaps trying to be energetic for my sake so maybe I could wake up a bit more.

I hung up and continued walking to Eret's house which is conveniently close to the college that I've been going to. I watched as friends and families and couples past by, giggling at videos they were showing each other. It was nice to watch.

I eventually made it to Eret's place and pulled out my keys to go ahead and unlock the door. I managed to get the key in and pushed it open.

I immediately jump onto Eret's bed which sat just barely in the background of the stream.

"Can I have a quick hug?" I asked, eyes half closed and arms outstretched as I tried to get Eret to give me a little hug. She gladly obliged and walked over to me to give me a big hug and a little kiss on the forehead.

"Sleep well." He murmured and set a huge basket of blankets down in front of me. It was almost comically large.

I nodded softly and fell asleep almost instantly. I wasn't woken up until I heard a hushed goodbye from Eret to his stream.

"Goodbye, chat! I love each and every one of you and I hope you have an amazing rest of your day or night!" They smiled brightly and ended the stream. I smiled gently and held open my arms once again.

"Hug?" I asked with a small smirk

"Oh god-" Eret jumped, not realizing I was awake. I giggled gently and wrapped a blanket around me to go over and sit down on their lap to get a little hug.

Eret pressed a small kiss to my forehead while they wrapped their arms around me. It was nice. Comforting.

a/n: Again I'm so sorry for all the x readers! If you have any ships you'd like to see I'd be glad to try! If you'd like to give me a basic structure of the story as well that'd be amazing! Thank you for being so pogchamp and reading this story and i love you all so much!