Blue-Haired Guy - Karl Jacobs

Karl Jacobs X Male!Reader
Fluff

-Karl's Pov-

I began to walk outside of the coffee shop, waiting for Jimmy and Chandler, seeing as we were getting coffee after a long recording session. I couldn't help but wander around the sidewalk for a few moments. I decided I would meet them at the car.

I started my way towards the crosswalk, waiting for the little guy on the other side of the street to give us permission to walk. I waited until I realized that someone had walked up to me.

"Ayup!" they greeted, a slight British accent tinging their voice while a grinned played on their face. "Your hair's nice! Wish mine was that fluffy!"

"Oh, thanks! I like your hair too!" I replied. "I like that blue hair color on yours as well!"

We talked for a few moments as we finally began to cross the rode. It was going in a good direction and I was about to ask for their number to keep in contact with them. Key words 'was going to.' They were waving as they went across another crosswalk in another direction.

I slouched over, and then realized that their shoes were untied. I could call over to them and tell them that their shoes are untied, hold a conversation for a few extra moments and maybe get their number in a stroke of luck. But I was too nervous. They were too pretty that all my courage had suddenly vanished.

I walked up to the car and pulled open the door and slid into the backseat, scrolling on Twitter until Jimmy and Chandler drew into my eyesight. They pulled open the two front doors of the car, noticing me a bit quieter after I had accidentally abandoned them.

"What's up, Karl?" Jimmy asked, looking back as Chandler took the wheel, beginning to drive back to the studio so I could hang out with them for awhile longer before going home to stream on the Dream SMP.

"A really pretty guy came up to me and I didn't get their number." I moped, throwing my phone on the seat. Chandler snorted a bit at the new knowledge.

"What is it?" Jimmy asked, turning to Chandler who was focusing on the road.

"Just the fact that it was a guy. Like, come on, Karl could get so many better girls." Chandler added, drumming his finger against the road. He was smiling a bit, likely thinking that his remark was something new.

"That's just being a bit homophobic." I shot back, my face heating up a bit, but not in a blush, not this time. In anger.

"Yeah, Chandler, cut it out." Jimmy added, trying to come to my defense. For once, Jimmy was being equally insulted by something one of his friends told the other.

"Fine. But I still think its funny." Chandler finalized. His grin was faded and it had turned into a bit of a frown. He looked a tad bit funny, with the whole perfect upside down U. Especially in this predicament.

"Well you can find it funny without insulting thousands of people." I shot at him, clenching and unclenching my hands as I looked at Chandler. Being a little bitch. Sounds about right.

A few hours passed by and all I could think about was that blue-haired guy. I replayed it over and over in my head, remembering each little detail differently. Maybe they had a slight glimmer in their eye when they saw me. I know I had, and perhaps a bit of blush spread across my face, stunned by the stunning guy.

I moved over to my setup, preparing to start a stream and rant to my stream about this blue-haired boy. Lord, they had me in a panic. Honestly, it was the gayest panic I had had since I met up with the ever-so charming Sapnap.

"Hi, chat! How have you been today?" I asked, watching as responses rolled by. Most of them were good. That was good.

I played Minecraft with the member who were currently online-Bad, Ant, and Tommy-and tried chatting with them without the blue-haired person invading my mind. That was until someone, Ant I think, brought up how he and Velvet were getting along happily.

"Oh my goodness! That reminds me of something!" I exclaimed, waiting a few moments for suspense. Tommy asked 'WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?' about twenty times as I waited. "So I was walking from a coffee shop, because I got tired of waiting on the people I was there with, and I was about to cross the street and it was taking forever, and this person came up to me-because they were waiting on the crosswalk-and they were like 'I like how fluffy your hair is!' and I replied with 'Thanks! I like the blue color in yours,' because, y'know, their hair was blue, and they were so pretty! They had pretty tan skin and the prettiest brown eyes! And they wore this cool looking hoodie. I actually think it was a piece of Tubbo merch." I finished, inhaling a huge breath, seeing as I took very short breathes throughout the rant. And then realization struck through me. They could be watching my stream as we speak.

"Dude, dude, dude. That's awesome!" Ant commented. "Did you get their number?" He asked.

"No! I was gonna but I got scared!" I confessed, grinning a bit as people in chat screaming at me for not saying anything. Some of them were like 'YOURE FAMOUS DUDE' and along the lines of that.

"HAH!" Tommy shouted, his laugh loud.

"Tommy, please be quiet for a few seconds." Bad asked politely, a slightly irritated tone in his voice. He was clearly invested in my story of this blue-haired person.

"Fucking make me, bitch." Tommy shot back, smiling as he waited for the inevitable to come.

"LANGUAGE, TOMMY!"

"BUHAHAHAHAH!" Tommy screamed, earning a shout from his mother who happened to be just outside of his door while he cackled.

I laughed a bit as well, but now I couldn't get this guy out of my head. Maybe they'd be at the coffee shop.

"Hey, Karl?" Bad asked after he scolded Tommy.

"Hm?" I replied, crafting a few new pickaxes before I went back to mining.

"Do you think they around from where you are?" Bad questioned as he went back to his normal routine of when he was off-stream on the SMP.

"I don't think so- They had a bit of a British accent." I replied, frowning a bit.

"Wait a fucking second-" Tommy began.

"LANGUAGE, TOMMY!"

"-I think I know him." He continued. "How short was their hair?"

I continued answering his questions until he sighed, breathing a silent fuck in response to whatever he had just discovered.

"One second, I've gotta call someone." He decided, moving to his phone and deafening himself and everyone else. He had also turned off his camera, likely to not give away much as we were on the call. 

He took his time on the call, likely trying to figure out whatever the hell I had described.

"Karl, my man, you won't believe who that guy was." Tommy finally said, a slight grin on his face as he turned his camera back on and set his phone down beside his keyboard as to keep it out of the way.

A/n: HIIII! I'm so incredibly sorry for not posting any sooner, but I've had a shit ton of writer block! Also, there will likely be a part two and-if you cant tell-I took inspiration from the song 'Blue Haired Boy' By Madeline Mei! I'm listening to it on repeat right now, pretty much trying to get some inspiration! I would like to add, I'm too lazy to proofread as of now, seeing as it's nearly midnight! Hope you enjoy this and I'll TRY to get the next part out soon, I just didn't want to keep a one-shot too long, lmao. Also, I'll try not to give you guys a time frame, but I will genuinely try to get the next part out soon!