Blahaj |Blue-Haired Guy

A/n: Hiii I'm back with a blue-haired guy oneshot!!! im the car rn and have nothing but time so if this is shitty please tell me and I'll proofread it and edit it on my computer but I hope you enjoy :3

-Fluff-

I sat down on the couch, smiling gently as Karl sat with me and snuggled against my chest. Sapnap and Quackity were playing poker and Quackity was very obviously winning.

"Win this for me!" I called to Quackity, smiling brightly. Sapnap looked over at me with a teasing frown on his face and lost about five minutes later.

I giggled when I saw him lose so horribly and turned my attention back to Karl.

"You ready for Christmas?" He asked softly, eating one of the cookies we had made for Santa. I giggled softly and nodded.

"I wonder what you got me." I murmured gently, laughing as I looked up and saw Quackity raging to a game of Uno. Karl jumped at the sudden scream from Quackity but looked behind his shoulder and giggled when he saw the predicament.

"I'm gonna head to bed early." I decided, standing up and grabbing my monster can to through away. Karl pouted but allowed me to go. I dropped off the can and started going upstairs.

"Don't look in any drawers!" Karl called up to me as I opened our bedroom door. I was a tad bit curious but nodded.

I walked into the room and pulled back the covers to crash onto. I grabbed my phone and went to Spotify to play some music while I went to sleep.

The last thing I could hear as I drifted to sleep was Lovejoy's Privately Owned Spiral Galaxy cover. I smiled gently before I slept

-timeskip brought to you by Lovejoy-

Karl shook me awake, smiling brightly. I woke up absolutely tired and not wanting to leave bed.

"Wake up! It's Christmas!" Karl exclaimed like a six year old. I smiled while my eyes stayed close, not bothering a whole ton to see his expression. I could already guess it. A large smile, wide eyes, and messy hair.

"Wake up!" Karl pouted, pulling me into his arms. "Come on!"

I smiled as I felt him press his lips onto mine.

"Alright, I'm up now." I murmured, smiling as I opened my eyes. I had imagined his expression perfectly, aside from the soft blush on his face after he had kissed me. We've been dating for over two years and he still blushed every kiss.

He rolled off the bed, nearly taking me with him. I laughed as he fell onto the floor and stood up immediately, not missing a beat.

"Come on! The others are waiting!" He exclaimed and opened up his arms for me to follow him. I rolled into Karl's arms and held his hand as I stood up.

He dragged me out of our room, speeding down the stairs and pulling me into the living room. I smiled gently and pressed my lips onto his, savoring the peaceful moment before we heard Quackity and Sapnap storming down the stairs with large smiles on their faces.

"Good morning." I told them, a small smile on my face as I saw how giddy the other three boys are.

They waved and jumped onto the floor, pulling the presents into piles. I giggled slightly and went into the kitchen to make some coffee.

When I got back, all of the presents were put into neat piles. I smiled and sat next to mine.

The time went by quickly. We smiled and laughed until one last present was left on my pile.

"Open it!" Karl exclaimed, smiling brightly and sitting behind me. I nodded and took the wrapping paper off.

I giggled as I saw the Blahaj. It made me almost giggle at how he knew such an iconic trans icon and I turned to give a huge hug to Karl.

When I turned, I gasped.

Karl was standing on one knee, a ring in his hand and Sapnap and Quackity cheering him on behind me.

"Y/n. We've been together for awhile and I really love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Karl murmured, smiling gently.

A few seconds passed and I nodded, tears pooling into my eyes.

Karl slid the ring into my finger with a huge smile on his face and stood to pull me into a large kiss. I pulled apart after a moment and tucked one of his curls behind his ears.

"Karl, I love you so fucking much." I whispered, my face blushing pink and my mouth wide in a smile. Karl looked back at me the same way, though he looked relieved as well. I suppose he realized he could've been turned down, but I loved him far too much.

"Agreed." He whispered and kissed my nose softly, a smile on his face now.

A/n: YOOO FLUFF:) you like it? I hope you do bc I had to edit it before I post it bc it only had 400 words 😭😭 anyways I hope you enjoyed this and be prepared for a teeny tiny little oneshot in the future related to this (no wedding bc I'm a lazy bitch)