Midnight Stream-Karlnap

Fluff
3rd Person
Not Requested
-

"Shit! Where did that spider go?" Sapnap swore, jumping around his Minecraft world, searching for the missing cave spider.

"Oh, Mr Sapnap!" A light voice suddenly exclaimed, jumping behind his chair. The moment the chat saw him, they erupted in:

User 1:KARL!
User 2: OMG WHATS KARL DOING HERE
User 3: KARLLL
User 4: KARL
User 1: MR JACOBS
User 3: KARRRRLLLL

"I'll let you tend to the surprised chat!" Karl laughed, slipping off-screen. "Fuck you, I have to take care of all of these surprised children!" Sapnap blurted out, grabbing for Karl's hand.

He successfully reached it and pulled him back to his chair. Karl blushed a bit, which some people noticed.

"Don't do that again!" Sapnap said, pulling Karl into what seemed to be a hug. Instead, it turned out to be him trying to draw him closer to ruffle his hair.

"Aww! Nick! You messed my hair up," Karl smiled, reaching to hold his lovers hand off-screen. "Welp, I'm gonna go make mac and cheese."

Karl turned to go off-screen once more, but was drawn back one last time by Sapnap who quickly swooped in to kiss him ln the forehead.

Karl's face exploded in colors consisting of red and pinks. "Well, have fun, uhm, stream." He murmured, shuffling towards Sapnap's door.

"Back to mining," Sapnap sighed, moving away from the cave spider spawner.

-timeskip, about five minutes-

"Ohhhh, Nickkkk! I have some tea for you!" Karl grinned, coming back on screen. He placed a steaming cup of tea in front of Sapnap as he quickly paused his hardcore game.

Karl took this as an opportunity to sit on the taller man's lap. The chat exploded with:

User 1:OMG KARLNAP CANON?
User 2:KARLNAP
User:3KARLNAPPPP
User 1:LETS GOOOOOO
User 4:KARLNAP!!!
User 5:ITS CANON!

"You're making the children insane." Sapnap muttered into Karl's ear. He took that as a chance to kiss his neck lightly, making the chat go insane once more.

"Well, I'll be in bed. Don't stay up too late." Karl muttered, getting off of his lovers lap. Before he left he turned to quickly place a short kiss on the lips, this time purposefully making the chat go manic.

"Love you!" Karl said, walking out of the room. Sapnap sat there for a few minutes in silence, blushing immensely. "Anyone still wanna play Minecraft?" He jokingly asked, unpausing the game with a red face.

A/n, you are a valid person! Do it think anything else and remember to take care of yourselves!