Beads!!-Karl

Fluff
Tw's:Very brief mention of drugs
3rd Person
No Request
-

"Streammmm! What should we do for today?" Karl asked the camera, stretching in his chair. No You sit up, thinking of everything you could do today.

"BEAD BABIES!" You shout suddenly. "What the heck is a bead baby?" Karl asks, but you had already jumped up to race to your room.

You pulled out a large box of beads and string and race back to Karl's streaming room. "Bead baby!" You smile, causing him to smile back, even though he still has no clue what you're talking about.

"So, you know those beaded lizards from the 2000's?" You ask, opening your box filled with rainbow beads. "Yeah," he said, "OH-A BEAD BABY." He blurted out.

"Didn't you always make those in  middle school? And people started calling you the baby dealer and you got in trouble once cause they thought baby was a code word for drugs or something?" Karl grinned.

You just turned to him with a pouty face and turned back to the box, untangling strings and what not. "Yeah, and what?" You smiled, eventually giving into his relentlessness questioning, even though he already knew the answer was yes.

He just liked hearing your soothing voice.

"Ready to make a bead baby?" You question Karl and chat, holding up the beautiful, untangled strings. "Sure, why the heck not!" Karl laughed, turning his full attention to the art of the bead baby craft.

A/n, I have so many bead babies, it's insane. I am the autistic kid who had the bead baby obsession. Hi, hello. And this bead baby person is telling you to DRINK SOME WATER. Unless you just drank some water, then you should get something to eat. And if you've already done that, if it's time for bed, go to bed. And even if it's not time for bed, still get the extra sleep<3