Chapter 9

It's been 4 months since the bonfire. Lucy is now 5 months pregnant and Andy is 6 months. It's now June again.

Tim and Lucy's alarm started to go off and Tim reached over Lucy to turn it off. They laid there cuddling for 10 minutes before getting up

Lucy- "Come on Tim. It's 8:30. We have to to get ready for the beach. We told them 10:30" she said as she started getting out of bed.

Tjm- "Okay. I'm gonna cook breakfast first Luce."

Lucy- "Don't forget the coffee" she said giggling

Lucy opened the drawers of her dresser and grabbed bright red bikini set. Then she grabbed a knitted style cream colour cover. Tim finished making breakfast and headed into the bedroom to put on a pair of trucks and t-shirt. He barely made it into the bedroom before he saw his gorgeous pregnant girlfriend in her bikini.

Tim- "Damn baby. You look absolutely gorgeous."

Lucy- "Wow so I don't look absolutely gorgeous everyday!?"

Tim- "No, baby you always look stunning, but today you are definitely stunning. You're glowing Luce."

Lucy- "Thank you baby. You look handsome." she said as she planted a soft kiss upon his lips.

Tim- "Just wait until I get into swim-trunks"

Lucy- "Wait until I see you before putting the t-shirt on" she said with a smirk.

Tim- "You bet I will."

Lucy exited the bedroom and headed over to the kitchen island. She took a seat and started eating her breakfast and sipping her coffee. Tim walked out of the bedroom in swim-trunks. No T-shirt. Just his abs out as he walks closer and closer towards Lucy.

Lucy- "Ooo baby. You look so handsome."

Tim- "Thank you. Also, do you remember what today is?"

Lucy- "Yes I do." She said as she leans closer into Tim. "Happy anniversary babe."

Tim- "Happy anniversary to you as well love" he says as he planted a kiss onto Lucy's soft lips.

Lucy- "Okay. It's 9:30 so we have 30 minutes before we head o-" she was curt of by the sound of her phone dinging. "Hold on I got a text"

••Andy••

A- Hey. I know this is short notice, but Robert has a meeting before the beach. I was wondering if you and Tim can come pick me up.

L- It shouldn't be a problem, but let me talk to Tim real quick.

A- Okay. Just let me know

••Real time••

Lucy- "We might less time than we thought. Robert has a meeting before going to the beach. She asked if we could give her a ride to the beach."

Tim- "That's fine. We have to leave by 9:45 if we want to get to Andy and then the beach by 10:30"

Lucy- "Okay that's fine. I'll let her know to be ready."

••Andy••

L- Hey we talked. We can pick you up, but we have to leave in 15 minutes to make it to the beach on time. So be ready.

A- Okay. I'll be ready and waiting outside when you get here.

L- We are gonna put on our shoes and head out the door.

A- Okay

••Real Time••

Lucy- "Okay. Let's get our shoes on and head out"