Chapter 16

first, thank you all for almost 5k!!! I can't believe ittttt

second, let me know some things you would like to see in the upcoming chapter. 

Breia

I was woken up by loud thunder outside making my heart beat rapidly. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time to see that it was only 2 in the morning. Scared, I hurried slipped on my slippers, and ran to Bey Bey's room. I entered the room without knocking and saw that she and La were sleeping cuddled together. I went over to the bed, shaking them both. "mhm, what's wrong baby girl?" La asked me, rubbing her eyes. "I'm scared" I whimpered. She carefully moved Bey's head from her chest and picked me up replacing my small body with Bey's.

"I'm sorry," I said. She shook her head, kissing my forehead. "It's fine baba, get some sleep." Before I knew it was drifting off to sleep in her arms.

I felt myself being moved over and into a warm embrace. I ignored it simply wanting more sleep. I cuddled into the embrace and breathed out heavily. I needed this moment to last forever.

"Get up fathead" I heard as the covers were ripped off me. I was just getting comfortable in my sleep again and here comes Solo being weird. "It's always a big head giraffe wanting to play, can't ever get some sleep" I mumbled annoyed, reaching for the covers. As I went to grab the covers again, she quickly pulled it making me fall out of bed. "HAHAHAHAHAHA" she cackled while I death glared at her. Stupid bitch, I thought.

I got up and ran out of the room going to find La and BB. I looked all over the house and couldn't find them. After searching for about five minutes, I went back upstairs to find my phone, completely ignoring Solange.

"Lala, are you with my mommy? Her long head sister is messing with me and I'm about to get real mad" I said over FaceTime.

There was a long pause before I heard doors shut from outside. I rushed to the door and saw Bey and Lala walking to the door with food in their hands. They both held a shocked expression, fumbling with the keys. I ran downstairs to open the door, happy that they had saved me from the menace in the next room.

"Thank god y'all are here, I almost killed your sister BB," I said breathing heavily.

"No, no, no, what did you call me?" BB asked still looking shocked from earlier. You would've thought she was about to have a heart attack from the way she was looking.

"um BB" I said, confused. She nodded her head slowly before saying, "That's not what you said on the phone, you can't take that back" she said moving the conversation to the kitchen. I thought back to when I called La and realized that I referred to Bey as my mommy and she must've heard me. I mean I do see her as my mommy. She's one of the few people who has shown me, love, since the first day she met me. "ohhhhhhh, ummmmm" I said looking around.

"Girl just call the giraffe mama and move on with your day" I heard Solange say. I'm so tired of her, I really hope she trips on her way out the door. "I wish you would shut up, mommy can you beat her up for me?" Before I knew it, my feet were no longer on the ground and I was being held in the air by BB as she laughed and cried simultaneously.

"She called me mommy" she repeated over and over. I laughed at her antics and wrapped my arms around her neck. Her laughter died down and it turned into just tears.

"Why are you crying, mommy?" I asked her. "You mean so much to me baby and to know that you see me as your mother means a lot to me. I love you with all my heart" she said. I wiped her tears and granted my love back. I laid my head on her chest as she swayed us from side to side. I noticed Lala in the corner recording the moment making me smile. I never knew having a hug like this would change my life forever. I can't wait to experience dance on the stage with my mommy. That sounds good to say. Mommy, mommy, mommy, I thought.

————-
something short and sweet.
the next chapter will be the start of the tour and some possible drama 🤭!

again, thank you all for reading! it really means a lot <3