Chapter 15

I deserved to be cussed out in five different languages for not updating, buttttttttttt here you go ;))

Beyoncè 

Today Lala is taking me out on a date, which I have been waiting for forever. I finally got over my bug, and I've been feeling much better these days. Breia is adjusting very well and I can't help but love my little baby. She is currently cuddling up to me right now with her head on my chest. I have enjoyed cuddling with her for the last few months. She really gives the best cuddles. I also noticed that when she first got here, she was pretty much sleeping on her own but now it seems like she only wants to sleep with me or Solo when she's at her house. I lightly pulled her off me, slowly getting out of the bed. I tucked it back in and made my way downstairs to make some breakfast.

In the middle of cracking the eggs, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw Breia with her bonnet hanging off, and her mini twist crimped up from sleeping on them. "Good morning baby, how did you sleep?" I asked her as she walked into the kitchen. "I slept okay." She said coming towards me and opening my arms. I looked at her smirkingly as she laid her head on my stomach. "Now how am I supposed to cook with you attached to me?" I asked her jokingly. She hummed in response, keeping her head where it was. I swayed us from side to side while stirring the eggs. I didn't want to risk burning her or the food, so I picked her up as I butter the eggs and butter in the pan.

I held a now sleeping Breia while I cooked the eggs and played the breakfast. "Breia baby, your food is ready." I shook her. "Nooo mommy" she whined. Shocked, I placed her down in the chair and looked at her adoringly. I can't believe she called me mommy. I've been waiting for that. "What did you call me?" I asked her with a big smile. "uhhh, mommy" she said questioningly. I scoped her up in my arms for the second time today and spun her around. Our laughter filled the air as we enjoyed the heartfelt moment. I never knew a love so fulfilling. I put her and hurriedly grabbed my phone calling the group chat.

Once everyone connected I screamed causing Briea to laugh out loud. "OMGGGG, guess what!!" I said. "You finally got your back broke," Solo said causing everyone to laugh. "No whore, Breia called me mommy!" I said and everyone cheered. We continued talking with Breia joining in every now and then.

After breakfast Breia and I decided to watch some TV which eventually led to a two-hour nap. After our nap, we spent some time shopping online for clothes, shoes, and room decor. It was now around five, and Lala was supposed to be picking me up at seven, so I needed to be getting ready.

After my long everything shower, I straightened my hair and went to my closet to find Solange, Kelly, Nicki, and Breia surfing through my dresses. "When did y'all get here and why are you in my stuff?" I asked snatching my dress from Solo. She would literally steal anything she lay her eyes on. "We came to help your non-coordinating ass," Kelly said rolling her eyes. I side-eyed her before walking over to my underwear drawer. I pulled out a red matching set and walked away to put it on. I peeked in my closet and noticed Breia had left to play with Titan. With that, I walked in with just my undergarments on since these hoes wanted to be nosey. "This bitch get a BBL and a tummy tuck and doesn't know how to act," Solo said. I knocked her upside the head twice and said, "Ain't shit fake about this body, hoe. Grow up." She pulled my hair, laughing, and running out of my closet and room. I turned and locked the door, leaving me with Nicki and Kelly. Kelly passed me a black skirt with a long-sleeved button-up. I quickly got dressed and did a light beat on my makeup. As I was getting ready to lotion my body, I heard banging on the door. "This girl is so childish, how did y'all deal with this growing," Nicki said laughing. "It was the hardest task of my life." I laughed.