Chapter 10

Beyoncè

After contacting Solange, she and Lala arrived at my house. They were chilling together when I called so they came together. We are now sitting in the living room with Breia. Solange came in here on TEN. She was literally ready to beat somebody's ass about Breia. It took me, Lala, and Amari, to stop her from going to this lady's house. I know that's only for a moment though, she'll make her way over there eventually. Amari had a meeting to attend, so she left promising to return later. Solange is currently on the phone with her friend at the adoption agency. "Here Bey, she wants to speak to you," she said. 

"Hey, this is Beyoncè," I said. "Hey Ms. Knowles, we have obtained your previous files as well as Breia's file. It's showing that you need a few signatures to update your foster status. Breia's social worker is here with me as well, you'll need to bring two forms of identification with you. If Breia is willing, she is more than welcome to stay in your care until further notice." I thanked the lady nearly in tears before hanging up the phone. I put my head in my hands silently crying while La and Solange attempted to comfort me. Solange eventually walked away to continue comforting Breia leaving me in La's arms. She felt so warm, almost like home. She whispered sweet things in my ear attempting to calm me down. It was shocking to me that she was being this nice to me. The last time we saw each other I was a complete bitch to her, so for her to be here right now means a lot.

I had finally calmed down enough to share the news with everyone. We are now on our way to the agency to get everything situated. The place is almost two hours away, but it's worth the drive. I haven't told Breia that she was allowed to live with me just yet. I don't want anything to go wrong after telling her something so significant. Solange offered to drive and Breia begged to sit up front so La and I were in the basket seat. "I'm really sorry for the way I spoke to you the other day, I didn't mean to yell at you," I said to her. She grabbed my hand and said, "I know Bey, I didn't take any offense to it, I see you have a lot going on right now." I simply nodded my head and lay on her shoulder. She placed her arm around my waist bringing me closer to her. I haven't been getting much sleep lately, so I fell asleep easily, especially in her arms.

Breia 

I felt really bad for being mean to BB, but I was so angry that they were hitting me and I didn't want to make her sad. Right now we're on our way somewhere but nobody has told me where. I have a good feeling about this drive, but I'm not sure why. Being 10 years old doesn't really help me. I don't know anything about geography or driving so I don't know which direction we're going in. "Hey Solo, where are we going?" I asked her. "I can't say bubs, you have to ask Bey." I turned around to ask her, but when I looked back I saw the cutest thing ever. I squealed lightly seeing BB and Lala cuddled up sleeping. When I squealed, Solange looked in the mirror and smiled big as ever. She hurriedly gave me her phone telling me to snap lots of pictures and videos. I did so before giving her the phone back and turning around.

After another hour of singing and dancing in my seat, we arrived at this big building. Solange blasted the music scaring BB and Lala awake. "Bitches just be stupid" I heard BB mumbled before removing herself from Lala. I snickered quietly before following Solange out of the car. We all walked into the building going to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm here for Ms. Union. I'm Beyoncè Knowles," BB said. The lady lead us to a glass door, and let us in. I looked around confused before my eyes landed on Ms. Mani, my social worker. I ran to her, giving her the biggest hug ever. "Hey baby girl, why didn't you call me and tell me what was going on in there?" She asked caressing my face. "I didn't want to get moved again. I wanted to stay close to Ms. Bey," I told her sadly. She just hugged me again and told me to go sit with BB.

BB began signing papers that the lady was giving her. Ms. Mani also asked me questions about how I feel being with Ms. Bey. I told her I felt safe and I always had the best time with her friends.

"Breia how would you like to live with me?" BB asked me. I stared at her with wide eyes, "are you serious?" I asked her. "Yes baby girl, that's why we're here." I jumped into her arms screaming yes over and over. "Alright now, don't strangle my sister girl," Solo said. I stuck my tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes playfully.

We signed more papers, and Ms. Mani is coming over tomorrow to check the house. I was granted permission to stay there tonight before the inspection. I'll be going to my foster home to pick up my things tomorrow too. I'm so happy! I'd never been this happy before.

Here's to new beginnings!

____________

Who has seen Renaissance: a film by Beyoncè? 

1000/10, I have so much love and respect for her as a person and performer!!