Chapter 5

This chapter is for honeysroom_ 🤭!

Beyonce
I was in the kitchen making myself a small breakfast when I heard loud, obnoxious knocks on my door, it's literally 8 in the morning. I knew it had to be somebody I liked because they made it past the security. I looked through the peephole and saw Kelly, Ashley, Nicki, and another familiar face, Lala. She's a close friend of Kelly's, but we're cool. I wouldn't call her a friend just yet though, we're almost there.

"Open the door hoe" Kelly yelled obnoxiously. 

I rolled my eyes before cracking the door open and peaking my head out. 

"What y'all want?" I asked faking irritation.

I know they only coming over because we're supposed to hang out later, but why not give them a little attitude before actually letting them in?

"This bitch" Nicki said before attempting to push the door open.

"Sorry midget, you gotta be stronger than that," I said.

"Shut up, everybody can't be tall and manly like you"

I rolled my eyes lightly before allowing them in one by one. Everyone went to the kitchen while I was left to lock the door. When I got to the kitchen, I noticed Kelly and Nicki splitting my freshly made avocado toast. I just stopped and stared at them as Lala watched me in pure amusement. As she was the only one to notice me, I looked at her and said "you just gone let them eat my food?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said "you can't blame me for that bey"

I laughed lightly at home before walking over to Kelly and Nicki hitting them upside the head and walking away. I sat in the living room, staring at the blank TV with my arms crossed and a pout on my face. I can't believe they would eat my food like that. That's just so rude to me. I really thought we were friends.

"Bey"
"Bey"
"BB," Ashley said. I ignored Nicki and Kelly and answered Ashley.

"Yes, Ash?"

"Do you want another toast? I can make it for you since these hoes are yours?"

"I'm good Ash, I just see who my real friends are and it's not those three"

Ashley looked around and laughed loudly. Kelly and Nicki walked over to where I was sitting and took a seat on each side of me. They both gave each other an evil look before tickling me. I begged for them to stop but they kept going. I was nearly in tears begging Lala and Ash to help me but they watched for about two minutes before deciding to rescue me.

"All of y'all full of shit, omg. Y'all can really get out of my house"

They all just looked at each other before Kelly grabbed the remote and turned on a movie. I just stared at her as if she was crazy before walking away to my room. I wanted to lay in my own bed and get away from those hoes until later. As I was laying in bed, I got a text from an unknown number.

:hi Ms. Beyonce, are we still hanging out today?

:hey baby, yes we are. are you okay?

:no, they're being meanies again ☹️

I sat up in the bed, looking at my phone with a sad expression. I can't believe they're treating her like that. She's such a sweet little girl. While in my thoughts, I tapped the FaceTime icon and the phone began to ring.

Breda answered the phone with tears on her face and big doe eyes making my heart shatter. She looked so innocent and sad. I've literally only known this baby for almost 48 hours, but I can't help but care so much for her.

"Hey baby girl, what's going on?"

"the foster lady isn't here and the big kids are being mean to me, they won't let me play the game and one of them hit me" she cried.

"Okay baby calm down for me, breathe. share your location with me and put your shoes on. I'll come get you and we can chill at my house until it's time for the fun later today."

Breia whispered a quiet okay and a minute after my phone dinged with her location. I hurriedly changed my clothes and put on my slides before walking down the stairs. I made it to the living room and saw that everyone was asleep except La who was watching videos on her phone.

"hey La, I'm about to go handle something really quick. you can ride with me or stay here for the others when they wake up."

"I'll come with you, these bitches left me up by myself"

"Okay"

We both walked outside to the garage and got in the car. As I was driving, I heard Breia breathing heavily on the phone as if she was trying to calm herself down.

"Breia baby, you have to breathe slower. you're going to make yourself have a panic attack"

La looked at me in confusion before looking at my phone screen with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'll explain later," I said to La.

I pulled up the building Breia sent me and told her I was outside before hanging up the phone. Three minutes later, Breia walked out with goldfish and a bag in her hand. She got in the car and sat in the backseat with a loud sigh and tear streaks on her face. She looked at me with a sad expression whispering a quiet "hi"

I spoke back and introduced her to La.

"I know who you are! You're so pretty" Breia told her.

"Thank you sweat pea, you're gorgeous as well"

Breia smiled and stayed silent as we drove back to my house. 
___________________________________________________________________________
the next chapter will be the hangout and more interactions with Bey, La, and Breia 🤭
I might start updating every Tuesday and Friday