(V6) Chapter 4.2

"RYUEN-SAN! It seems like a group of Class C students are comin' over here... I still feel weird saying that." Ishizaki yelled out to the class. I can understand him, but that isn't important.

"As expected..." 

Loud footsteps are heard outside the classroom. It was Class C. Throughout the window was Suzune, Shinjiro, Ayanokouji, Sudou and Yukimura.

"Finally, it looks like it's about to start. Time to play around." 

By this point, I've already pinpointed the likely suspect to be 'X'. Just by who's here. 

 I ordered everyone to stay put as Suzune opened the door. She glanced around the room, only to look back at me with intense eyes.

"What happened? Here to confess your love or something? Besides that, you don't really pay visits to my class, huh?"

"Would you look at that, everyone seems to be studying surprisingly." She looked over 

She looked annoyed, however far from disappointed. It was interesting, yet somewhat expected. Suzune doesn't seem to be that type of person. Besides, compared to the other rumors, this one seems a bit pale.

"it's come under attention that a rumor has been placed about me."

"It sure is bad, ain't it?" I expressed my 'concern'. "It'll be worse everyone with you were to come under attack."

Ayanokouji, Shinjiro and Yukimura, at least at the moment, are confirmed not to be 'X'. This only further lead me to believe that Hirata is the mastermind behind Class C. He is the only one absent here. 

It's possible that X decided to come here as he may anticipate the thought of me thinking that since he wants to be in the shadows, he won't be in the spotlight. Considering his acting skills, which might be decent, it's plausible. However, him not being here is the most likely conclusion.

"It's quite obvious by now that you're the one smearing rumors about my class."

"Say what you want, it's in character for me to do such a thing but with no evidence, you're not going anywhere with this."

"How 'bout show your phone, Eh?" Sudou was the one to talk so I changed the topic.

"And here I thought only some random anthropomorphic furry character can talk. Are you Scooby Doo or something? Does Suzune give you 'Scooby Snacks' before you came here? Or maybe a dog reincarnated as a person? 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as A Retarded Human in An Elite School!' Perhaps?"

"What the fuck are you on?" Sudou exasperatedly asked.

"Drugs. Want some?" I patted down my pockets. "Or maybe steroids? Without your daily dose, you're going to lose some skill." Hearing this, Ibuki scoffed.

"Ryuen-kun," Suzune placed her arm in front of Sudou. "I want these absurd, baseless rumors to stop at once. Of me, and my class. Got it?"

"...Am I supposed to shake my legs and audibly bite my teeth and stutter, 'O-Okay, Suzune-chan!' I'm sorry to inform you, but that ain't happening." I had the desire to ask Ibuki to slap my face as hard as she possibly can when I mimicked that. Thankfully, Suzune's reaction made up for it. 

"...What? No. I wouldn't want to see such thing." She declined. I frowned at her rejection. "Stop it with these rumors. Just get off of me."

"Oh, I'll get off to you alright."

"Such a despicable human being. Go do it to Ibuki-san." She glanced at Ibuki.

"She's too rash and lacks development. Unfortunately, I can't."