Chapter 3: War

Tom woke up the morning of September the 27th knowing what was to come he was going to leave earth again. yet he wasn't excited because he knew to save Selestia he may have to kill the dark soldiers he didn't want to kill but so is life. finally he got out of bed and dressed himself when he remembered how would he leave without anyone noticing he'd told his parents he was going out that day to meet Jacob but he'd be at least five hours he thought of an excuse that would hold and left for the park when he arrived a few minutes later he saw Oron was already there and in a polite tone he said.

"Good morning master I presume the ship is prepared."

"Indeed." Replied Oron quickly.

"Hey guys." Said Jacob in his light blue armour.

"Hello." Tom replied.

"the others are on their way." Jacob added.

"Brilliant." Oron, said full of energy excited to be able to interact with people after his imprisonment, Tom looked toward the fountain and saw the other defenders rising over a hill.

"Take my hand please everyone. I shall teleport us to where we've hidden the ship." Oron grabbed hold to everyone and warped to the ship with a loud *crack*.

Before them was a massive object, one tall collapsible fin then the main body presumably containing a hanger, two side fins tilted at a 45 degree angle and one large spire leading to the bridge at its peak.

"Everyone aboard the ship Eden my AI has already been integrated into the ship system." Everyone including Oron loaded onto the ship and took the elevator straight to the bridge. The bridge was no bigger than a dance studio; it was circular toward the front and dipped lower down to a command console; there was another layer with more machinery.

The last two layers staged twelve command chairs five on the bottom in the centre of the lower row was a grand command chair for Jacob, Tom's new right hand man and on the second platform seven command chairs four of which where on two balconies and in the centre one even more grand than Jacobs for Tom the took their seats and Tom calmly said.

"Eden launch the Talesmend." With a jolt the ship sprang to life as the roaring thrusters launched them into space but a NASA facility picked up the Talesmend exiting the atmosphere. As they ascend Tom looks out over earth it could be his last time looking over it if he isn't careful.

"Eden." Tom said, trying to resist excitement

"Yes sir." Said Eden.

"Set course for Selestia." Tom replied giddy

"Setting course for Selestia." Eden paused

"Performing orbital realignment." Another pause

"Activating FTL warp on your command sir." Said Eden

"Engage FTL warp." Said Tom unable to contain the excitement

"activating FTL warp." Said Eden. Just like that the super speed engine jolted to life launching the talesmend and it's two hundred plus personnel through a super speed tunnel to their final destination selestia 10 minutes later they arrive in the xanderon system right in front of selestia they hopped out of their chairs and took the elevator to the bottom floor where a fleet command room lies.

"Eden engage holographic rendition of planetary surface." Tom said excitedly, "Indeed sir." Eden replied calmly just like that a hologram of selestia appeared with a glowing dot Tom collected himself and pointed to the dot saying calmly.

"This is our first target. It's a small village called Aist. It has a population of around two hundred and five and there are a hundred dark soldiers stationed there at a time we should have plenty of soldiers to overwhelm the dark warriors."