In which the story begins (prolouge)

Oron's Defenders, Rise of a Warrior.

Grandad?

Yes my dear?

Tell us a story.

What would you have me tell?

The story of the Great Defenders.

Well, alright.

PROLOGUE: a journey's beginning

At the dawn of time there was nothing.

Then, an explosion-of cosmic proportions created two celestial gods: the dark Erebos and his twin, the golden light, Oron.

Together, they forged the base elements of matter and wrote the laws of the universe.

As they watched, planets began to form, the first of which became their home.

They filled it with water, fire and plant life growing from the soil and rock around them. But they couldn't, no matter how hard they tried, use their cosmic ability of the universe to make sentient life.

One day, out of options, Oron and Erebos conjoined their physical forms and a fraction of their minds to make The Creator.

The Creator made more sentient beings in his image, but he wanted more, He wanted power. He bent the beings to his will, enslaving them damming the frail creatures to a life of infinite torment.

Finally, the gods of our grand universe had had enough.

They took the base four elements; life,fire,water and earth and created The Elementals: but the dastardly Creator had another plan, creating his evil elements forged from things vile and cruel.

The opposing elements engaged in furious battle as the creator looked on and laughed.

Oron took the chance while The Creator watched the battle, to imprison him within a crystal made of their own bodies.

Eons later on February 4th 2009, Oron and Erebos were freed from the crystal over the millennia they were trapped, their essence slowly stretched to the outside of their tomb gaining their own forms again.

The dark Erebos, driven mad by imprisonment, attacked Oron out of pure rage but he was primal, not thinking, only doing. After a savagely long battle Erebos lay defeated. For now.