Chapter 2: Rise

CHAPTER 2: Rise

Tom looked in hope A beam of golden light radiated from above and the golden man fell to the ground

"Who dares summon the great Oron from my grandiose realm." Tom knelt in front of Oron and said.

"Oh mighty Oron born of eternal light, I am Tom law of earth and I need your help. Your brother forced his power onto me and is slowly killing me. I request nay I beg your help, your highness." There is a pause then Oron says calmly.

" You... You are the boy the prophecy spoke of are you not."

"Perhaps that is the case, oh mighty lord Oron." Tom said.

"Uh uh no call me Oron child, and please follow me to my realm." Tom stood and approached the God slowly cautiously

Oron offered his hand and Tom sceptical took it they spun round Toms feet drawn from the ground they were blasted through reality and as sudden as they were taken their feet returned to the floor it had a normal sky with a reflective floor covered in a thin puddle of water causing the sky too perfectly reflect the mountains and surroundings. When Tom looked to Oron he saw the God standing by a small cottage with a bubbling pot that smelled very much like potato and leek soup standing. Tom slowly walked forward still sceptical the God stood patient and then *crack* Two armchairs appeared and Oron invited Tom to sit and explain what led the eleven year old to call a God. He recounted his week to Oron and the kind empathetic man took great pity on him when Tom was finished Oron finally stood and at last he spoke.

"It seems you have gotten yourself into quite the pickle little one. mine and my elemental powers are the only thing to balance the energy of dark, power, chaos or lightning, technology and war. here take this the power of me and the power of the elementals." Oron raised his arms and blessed Tom with his power this time Tom graciously accepted.

"Wow!" Tom said

"This feels amazing!"

Oron then said.

"You now have a choice: you could help me fight my brother or go back to your normal life." Tom thought for a moment and softly said

"I will help you fight your brother."

"Then let's collect the others !" Oron exclaimed

"Others?" Tom asked, perplexed.

"Yes, the eleven others." Oron stated.

"Well how do we find them?" Tom asked.

"You will have to use your technological know-how to build a device to locate their unique signature and you will also need to construct armour to conceal your identity and protect from any attacks such as gunshots, stab wounds lacerations, blunt trauma et cetera et cetera." Oron explained.

"So let me get this straight, you want me to build high tech suits and a device to track these eleven others? And furthermore where!" Yelled Tom

"Yes and I'll show you to my lab."

Oron replied calmly.

"What are we even going to build it out of?" Tom asked.

"Superanite, an alloy made of most Elements in existence, it's very easy to get a hold off from space markets. I will collect some for you." Oron calmly said.

"I think I'm going to use nanotechnology to build these armours for tight storage in some sort of watch to be easily deployed!" Tom said ecstatic.

"Brilliant that can save resources by building the nanobots and bonding them to the alloy and with my power it can become enhanced meaning you only need a thin layer of nanites I will collect the superanite you get started on the armour nanobots which I have prototypes and designs and then you can start programming them." Oron said