Twenty

"It was like a full moon!" Mingyu complained and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Chan was so loud! How did you not hear him?!" I asked and Chan giggled, burrowing more into my arms as the guys laughed at Mingyu's and Wonwoo's misery.

"It was fucking silent when we came into the place!" Wonwoo complained and Chan gasped as he sat up.

"You must have come in right after Cheol came in-"

"Nope, shut up! I'm done with this conversation!" Jihoon cut in and I snickered as the tiny kitten put his hands over his ears and started to sing 'La-la-la-la'.

"You two need to lock doors-"

"As far as we knew, our house was full of the two of us!" I said and Mingyu complained.

"Yeah, well, warn a man!"

"I tried, but I forgot to send the text when Chan got uncomfortable and I focused on him." I said and Chan smiled sheepishly, laying back on my chest in our recliner, cuddling into me.

"Wait, uncomfortable? How?" Jeonghan asked and I sighed.

"I grabbed my phone to text the Twin Couple that we were... unavailable for guests, but Chan thought I was taking pictures-"

"I don't like pictures during sex!" Chan pouted and Jisoo frowned.

"That is so fucking cute, I hate you two!" He said and we laughed some, but I softly kissed Chan's head and he looked at me.

"Daddy?" He breathed and I hummed, looking at him.

"I... I'm really glad you came home early that day!" He whispered and my smile fell as I realized what he was talking about. That day, the day I found him in my bathroom at the last place, the day he attempted.

"Me too, baby." I whispered and held his cheek, leaning in to kiss him. He sighed into my mouth and held my face with his hands, kissing me quite passionately given our audience.

"YAH!" I heard Seokmin yell but ignored him and slid my hand into Chan's hair.

"BREAK IT UP, YOU TWO!" Seungkwan yelled at us then I broke the kiss and Chan smiled.

"Sorry!" He mumbled, not actually sorry, then I looked at the tv as I saw the news showing the court case against Ji Young.

"Hey, turn it up!" I rushed and Vernon grabbed the remote, everyone staring as he turned the tv up.

"-charged with attempted murder, hate crimes, assault and battery, and threatening harm against fellow SNU student, Lee 'Dino' Chan. Along with Ahn Ji Young, Min Ji Soo and Kim Mi Rae will be serving twenty five years in a women's prison for assault and battery, hate crimes, and attempted murder against Lee 'Dino' Chan. When we attempted to ask for a comment from Mr. Lee, his lawyer had this to say." The man said and the clip changed to a clip of our lawyer standing in front of the courthouse.

"Lee Chan has declined to show up to court for many reasons, all of which I fully support. We can and we did try this case without his presence. He is currently getting help for what these three girls did to him, and I can only hope that the friends he has are all the support he needs. I ask that you respect his wishes to not be in the limelight and stay away from him. This child has been through enough and I wouldn't want anyone to make it worse if I was in his shoes." She said and the reporters yelled for her to answer questions before the news returned to the anchor in the newsroom.

"As his lawyer said, Lee Chan was able to stay away from the courthouse for this case thanks to the efforts of his eleven friends. Thankfully, it seems Lee Chan has been getting help from specialists regarding his recovery and there has been no reports of him in any hospitals since the initial incident." He said and the news changed to weather, but Vernon muted it and I looked at Chan.