Nineteen

I flipped the light off as I left the bathroom then I sighed, climbing into bed and smiling as I saw Chan staring at his signed microphone.

"So, did I do good or..." I asked and he chuckled, setting the box down on the nightstand and leaning towards me.

"Amazing, Cheol!" He breathed and leaned in, kissing me. I sighed on his mouth then reached up, holding his jaw and letting him deepen the kiss as he climbed on top of me. I held his hips and laid on my back, letting him kiss me as he sat on me, his hands roaming over my bare chest. It didn't feel sexual, at first, but then he spread his legs wider and I felt his semi-hard dick pressing into my softer one.

"Oh, is that how it is?!" I whispered and he chuckled lightly nipping my lip.

"I promised to suck your soul out, remember?" He grinned and I hummed.

"I have a better idea!" I said and he looked adorably confused. Until I flipped us over and he gasped, eyes wide as I pinned his wrists to the bed.

"Stay!" I whispered and he nodded, gripping the pillow underneath his head now. As he held the pillow, I softly kissed his neck and heard him mewl. I grinned against his skin and slowly kissed down, getting to his chest now.

"Cheol!" He pleaded, staring down at me now, but I didn't dare to move on. I licked over his pert little nipple and he whined, arching into me as I rubbed my thumb over the left one, switching once the right one was standing at attention.

"So pretty, Chan!" I whispered and trailed kisses down his belly, stopping to lick into his belly button.

"Don't!" He whined and I looked up at him.

"It-it's dirty!" He breathed and I chuckled, nipping his belly now. He gasped as his legs spread wider then I grabbed his shorts, shimmying them down with his briefs. When he was naked to my eye, I sat up and grabbed my phone, making his eyes widen.

"What are you-"

"Hold on." I said and he bit his lip, body beginning to shake.

"Cheol, don't-don't take photos! Please, I don't like it-"

"I'm not, baby! Shush, shh! Hey, I'm not!" I rushed and gently kissed him, looking sideways now as I texted Mingyu.

"Gyu and Woo were just going to drop by later and I was telling them not to, because you were tired! I don't think you want them to walk in when I'm balls deep in you, do you?" I asked and saw the brief panic in his eyes disappear.

"N-no!" He shook his head then I set my phone down and softly kissed him.

"I'd never do anything you don't like, baby! You just need to tell me, okay?" I assured him and he nodded.

"Okay." He whispered and I smiled, kissing him again.

"Now, I think... I was right here!" I whispered as I slithered down his body, holding his legs open and kissing his inner thigh. He whined and I watched his body finally relax fully then I moved up his thigh, leaving kisses behind as I got closer and closer to his crotch.

"What do you want, baby?" I asked and he sniffled.

"Y-you! I-I want you inside me!" He begged and I smiled.

"Then inside you I shall be!" I promised and pushed his thighs up, folding him up.

"Cheol!" He yelped as I licked over the pretty pink pucker. He moaned as I prodded it then he gripped my wrists and I didn't have it in me to punish him for moving. He was overwhelmed, I wasn't going to be that dominating. Yet.

"Wa-Wait! Ow! Wait-" I let him go, letting him unfold, then wiped my mouth on the back of my hand and eyed him.

"What hurts?" I asked and he rubbed his belly.

"My-my ribs were poking me weirdly, it hurt." He said and I smiled softly.

"I'm sorry, beautiful! Let me grab the lube, okay?" He nodded and watched as I reached over, grabbing the lube and warming it up on two fingers.

"Ready?" He nodded again and held his thighs open, letting me prod at the pucker between his legs. When I slipped one finger into him, he let out a sigh of... relief, maybe, and relaxed under my touch.

"Did you have a good day?" I asked and he eyed me like I was crazy.

"You know I- Ah!" He moaned as I poked at his prostate, smirking now, and he bit his lip.

"Be nice, Channie!" I gently scolded him and he whined.

"Yes, Daddy!" He moaned, which made me short circuit. I froze where I was for a second and his eyes widened as he gaped at me.

"Wai- No! I-"

"Say it again!" I rushed and kissed him, making him moan. I held his jaw and slipped a second finger into him, furiously fucking my fingers into him now as he cried and keened.

"Call me that again! Say it!" I demanded and felt his nails scratch up my arms then he whimpered.

"Da-Daddy!" He whispered and my cock jerked in my pants then I groaned.

"Fuck this, you're ready enough!" I huffed and he grinned wide as I stood and shoved my pants off. As I climbed back on the bed, I reached for our condom box, but he grabbed my wrist and I looked at him curiously.

"Can... Can Daddy breed me tonight?" He breathed, probably afraid of my answer, but I fully snapped. That was it, the last drop of water to snap my sanity now.

"Fucking shit, Chan!" I breathed and smashed my mouth to his, making him whine. Then he nearly screamed as I shoved my dick into him, his nails digging into my back and his legs wrapping around my waist.

"Are-are you okay?!" I asked and he nodded.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" He begged and I groaned, bracing myself on the bed by his head and slid back. On the return inside his delicious heat, I sped up and he yelped, back arching as I fucked into him. We've had sex before, but it was always soft, sweet, gentle. Now? I was fucking him like my life depended on it.

"Da-Daddy! Daddy, yes! Yes, yes!" He moaned and I sat up, brushing my hair out of my eyes and grabbing his hips. I wonder...

"Ah!" He screamed, looking up at me now with wide eyes.

"Did you cum already?!" He asked, but I grinned and did it again, making him moan out and his head fly back.

"What-what are you doing?!" He gasped, rocking down against me as I flexed my dick again.

"Making you feel good, baby! Just like you deserve!" I said and pulled out of him, slamming back into him and nailing his prostate. He was a mess of moans, precum, a light sheen of sweat, and white knuckles as he held onto the bed.

"Cheol- Daddy, p-lease! I- Cum!" He begged and I let his left hip go, grabbing his cute dick and quickly moving my hand in time with my hips.

"Come on then, baby! Cum for Daddy!" I said and his back actually popped when he arched up, a silent scream parting his lips as he shot semen over his chest, some even landing in his mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, shit!" I growled and slammed into him, his ass clapping against my hips as I slammed into him before I threw my head back and moaned, filling him up. I panted as I rocked against him, barely moving as he went limp on the bed.

"Che-Cheol?!" He panted and I licked my lips, rolling my neck before I looked at him. The sight of him covered in his own cum was enough for my dick to twitch inside him. He gasped and whimpered, face cutely scrunching up.

"I-I'm pulling out, baby!" I warned and he nodded, biting his lip as I carefully eased out of him. When I was free of his gaping hole, cum started to drip out then I leaned down, licking his cum up.

"What-what are you doing, Seungcheol-" He stopped as I kissed him, dropping some of the cum into his mouth, and he gripped my sweat soaked hair, moaning as we made out.

"A WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE!" I heard Mingyu scream as the bedroom door opened and slammed shut and I frowned, grabbing my phone and checking my texts.

"Oops, I never sent it!" I mumbled and Chan laughed, kissing my neck now as I sunk down to lay on top of him and bask in the feeling of my Chan here, alive, underneath me, and soaked in sweat I put on him while filled with my cum.