14.

Theo-

I stiffed at a place when the same mesmerising smell of honey and roses came in contact with my nostrils. This time, it was more than powerful. This smell.. ahhh fuck. I can't control it. It's so fucking sweet and magnetic.

My wolf's going crazy. Now when he had a taste of her, he won't stop until she's marked.

She's mine. Go to her.

STOP!

The last thing I want is to hurt her. If I am left with her, we both will be in trouble. I don't want to marke her without her consent.

We have literally done nothing together.

We could. If we mark her right now.

He's such a bad manipulator. And I am believing him. Damn it!

My claws were out, ready to tear anyone who tries to keep my mate away from me. Nova pushes out the door for me. I flair my fangs at him.

He hesitates for a second but makes a hard look almost immediately. "What makes you think I am scared of you? Which I am. But I won't admit. Just leave Theo. This is not want you want right now."

Do I look like I am ready to reason with him right now? I can't think of anything else but her.

Luke pushes me from my back, trying to get me out of the place but failing miserably. "Since when you got so heavy, you pig?" He tugs his back behind me but slips on the floor instead.

I would have laughed on him if my mind was in a good state. But it's not.

I need to hurt somone so bad. My eyes were blinded by red. I want somebody's blood.

I was raging. My body trembled so aggressively I couldn't control it.

We were out in the open now. Luke locked my home behind us. Funny that he thinks a mere lock can stop me if I wanted to go inside again.

But it's necessary. Her smell is so strong and intoxicating that any wolf can be tempted.

I suppressed a growl.

No one touches her.

Not even me. No matter how difficult it is, I am not going to go to her.

"You should go somewhere far from here, Theo." Nova suggested. "Just get away from her. I'll send Lucy to her."

"Yes." Luke joined. "I don't want you to hurt our future Luna. So shoo." He shooked his hand away and stepped back in horror when I stared at him.

They are right. If I stayed here, I'd hurt her for sure.

Soon, I was away from that seductive, golden haired girl.

----

We were at the pack ground for training. It's empty right now becase we evacuated the place after the Earthquakes.

My wolf was still creating a havoc in my head. But I have calmed him down a little. He's in his alpha state right now but he's still grumpy.

Stop fighting yourself. She's the one for us. Lets go to her.

We are not doing anything like that. We'll wait. I told you earlier we-

-Should watch her killing people to prove she is good for us. I know your bullshit.

It's for-

-our pack. They need a motherfucking amazing Luna because they are bored of their Alpha? Ofcourse they will be. You are boring. Learn something from me!

Why don't you understand?

You are being selfish. Think about me.

And you think about her. It's not right time. I swear we'll talk to her after she's out of her heat. Okay?

Fine. But you won't be on my good side till then.

God, I hate him sometimes.

This isn't good. I can't handle his grumpy attitude. It makes me mad.

I can't stop thinking about her. The way she took my name or how her skin burned under my touch. She's mesmerizing.

I can never forget whatever happened today. I've been close yo she-wolves but not in that way. I didn't knew I had it in me to get turned on so much. Or be ready to burn the world down just to be with her.

All this time, I was thinking of weaknesses you face on meeting your mate. But these things were new. I feel so possessive. And my wolf does more.

He'll eat a damn wolf alive if he ever saw someone as much looking in her direction.

It's going to be a long way from here.

----