11.

Theo-

The walk to my pack was suddenly sweeter than before, only because of the girl walking beside me. I liked walking beside her.

Oh this feeling..! I am completed.

My breathes were slow and steady, inhaling her smell. I am surprised her parents said yes to me for taking her. She should see my pack too.

I had the bagpack in which she stuffed those files almost according the way they came to me. She must have witnessed each and every meeting Alpha Isaac shared with other packs and their members. Her memory is so sharp.

If someone's wondering I took her with me to sort files out then let me tell you, you're wrong. I want her to see who I am, how I live. With whom I shared my childhood, my friends, family, everyone.

She isn't the conversation started about her personal life so what, I can do it instead.

I just wanted her to open up. Tell her problems, share them with me. I want to trust her but when I know she's hiding things from me, it just makes me mad.

Should I ask it directly? Will that be rude?

I'll see what I can do.

"Hey, Alpha are you fine?" Nova asked me. Oh, I completely forgot about my 2 friends walking ahead of us.

My pack was around 2 hours away from hers if we walk. It would be easier to just run in our wolf form but Zuri said otherwise, saying she was tired because of everything that happened the other night. She'd like to walk instead. It help her clear her mind.

"Yeah! Just lost in thoughts." I answered shortly afterwards. Zuri was very silent but continued to walk. There was something bothering her. Her forehead had wrinkles telling her she was in deep thoughts or maybe, in a conversation with her wolf.

Was it about me?

I am so curious of what she thinks about me. Last night when I held her close made me completely lose my mind. She smelled amazing as well as her body felt absolutely perfect against me. It was like her every body part was made for me to cherish.

But her silence bothered me. She was not too much of a vocal person but she always found something to initiate a conversation. She reads people really good. And also the most amazing thing about her, thing which I love, she's very understanding.
She won't push you into something you are not comfortable with.

I can see my pack from a few steps afar. I glanced at my side, her posture was relaxed now. I wish she like it here.

A few steps more and we were inside my pack. I saw my pack members running here and there, some in their wolf form while some in their human.

"Luke, go and check the east borders." I ordered. He muttered a small 'yes alpha' in reply before starting to strip. Oh! I forgot we were wolves.

I quickly covered Zuri's view to him.

She's not going to see someone else naked.

Her raising eyebrows made her eyes look a little bigger. She laughed before saying, "I have seen many wolf naked in my pack, Theo. It's not a big deal."

What?

Will I be nothing new to her?

Ofcourse I will be. I am her mate. Those wolves running around naked in front of her were not. I am.

We were near the pack office. Alpha Issac was very famous in my pack, as well as his people. Alpha and Luna came to my pack many times. Since childhood, I have seen them coming and checking out things here.

My father was his best friend. The elders always told me about it.
I wish I can also do a lot like him.

"Theo?" She called. Everytime she takes my name something in me lights up. I want to embrace her and sleep peacefully enhaling her smell. It calm me down.

"Yes?" I answered.

She looked a bit hesitated before asking, "you really don't want me as your mate?"

Out of everything, this was the least I expected. I regret saying those words to her, I had no intention of being harsh or rude but I guess I was wrong. I made it obvious that I won't accept her as a weak person.

"I didn't say that. I just want to make sure you're good for a Luna." Again these talks. I know I am fedup of repeating the same things again and again but I can't help it.

"Hmm." She hummed in response. There were many questions going inside her mind and I can't find myself asking them. I wanted her to open up to me without hesitation. Me asking her would be forceful. I want her to trust me enough to share her problems.

But I guess it won't happen if you kept calling her weak.

I didn't said that directly but my actions were pointing towards it.

You are so difficult to talk to. I'm so done with you.

I grabbed her bag and placed it on the table nearby. Her eyes wandered around the room. "This is your office?" She asked. I hummed in reply. My office was not so big, like those in human tv shows, filled with shelves and glass windows.
It was small but convenient.

"Your room is next to mine, a floor below this one." I said.

"Theo." She called me. I turned towards her. I just noticed how close she got to me. Her height was surely short compared to mine but the way her head rested on my heart had me butterflies.

"Can you please hear me out, for once?" She asked. Her face was dead serious and even looked scared. I don't know from where the fear came, but I didn't liked it a bit.

"Yes, ofcourse. No need for asking me."

"Eerr.." She played with her fingers and looked down on the floor. "I don't know how you'll react to this but actually I am-"

Suddenly the door burst open and there stood Nova.
"ALPHA, we found a dead wolf around the volcano near our pack area."

----