< together >

Jin: what are you doing here early in the morning? *Deep tone*

San: ah hyung, she wasn't picking up my phone so I came to check on her. *Smile*

V: don't worry San, your Lil best frien- I mean our SISTER is safe here, you don't need to bother yourself. *Fake smile*

San raised his eyebrows to me as I smirked, enjoying this jealous version of them.

San: come on she can bother me as much as she wants and can. It's her right tho. Anyways I came here to pick her up.  *Smile*

The maknae line widened their eyes along with TXT as soon as San's words registered in their head.

Maknaes: WHY??

Jungkook: listen dude, she's not going with you but us.  *Stern*

San: why? *Frown*

I frowned looking at them as I sat up.

YN: why? I have some work to be done with him.

Jin: then do it from later but you're going school with us today, and it's final. *Stern*

YN: hyungg~ *whining pout*

I pout, glaring at him as he just gave me tight smile. I then looked at San to find him looking at me already with a cute pout. I sigh and flickered my hair.

YN: ok, you'll get out, I've to wash up.

They all smiled and head out of my room but stop when they realised San was still on my bed-- I mean sitting on my bed.

They all stared at him including me with side eyes.

YN: I don't need your help in bathing btw.

San: yeah ik but I can help you with something else.

We'll gave him a bombastic side eyes while my mr. Secret 's face was becoming redder than tomato due to anger or what IDC to know about.

Jimin: SAN!! Mind your language, cause with whom you're talking to isn't only your best friend but our SISTER. *rage*

San: I can't help if your brain is so dirty but what I meant by help is pack her bag. She'll be late to pack her bag. *Duh tone*

V: we can do it-

San: she doesn't like it, if anyone touches her things unless it's me or her mom.

Jungkook: come o-

YN: come on guys you'll make me late just get out and San be quick.

I said and jumped out of my bed not being interested in this fight anymore. I decided to take a warm shower to relax my muscles.

??? POV

  Seeing him with her in the same bed, isn't a pleasing view to my eyes yet I tighten my fist realising doing something now will only make me look more suspicious to her.

I glared at San as that's what I can only do for now. He's going to pay for every touch he did on her.

TIME SKIP

her outfit