< new mystery unlocked >

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I was scrolling through my phone while waiting for them. When suddenly I got a msg from an unknown number. I frown looking at it and decided to text back.

OTC

??? : You know what's the colour of blood?

Tae: excuse me, wtf are you?

??? : you'll know sson but tell me the blood's colour?

Tae: um brownish-red,Why? Does blur or purple colour's blood run through your nervse?

??? : such a sass!! Donknow about mine but you'll know soon what colour's ran through your nervse.

Tae: wtf did he mean- ahh!

I goaned closing my eyes; feeling a sudden pain, when I felt a A heavy force knocks me backwards into my car that my car goes backwards with me.

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt a weigh on my shoulder. I saw YN was resting her head on my shoulder.

When I slightly pushed her to separate herself from me, I felt a tug on my jacket but got shocked when my eyes locked another powerful pair of eyes; which belongs to YN.

My whole got frozen at that moment

My whole got frozen at that moment. I was shocked to react. It felt like her eyes we're controlling everything. My reaction, the time, our surrounding.

Tae: Y-N! Your eyes- *shock*

Then she backup from me and hissed looking at her arm. I lowered my gaze to her arm and saw her brown top is now stained by crystal purple liquid.

We both were shock and still processing but then she looked at me with those crystal purple eyes and pulled something from my jacket.

Tae: Y-YN, your eyes! And that liqu- *stutter*

Jimin: guys are you ok? *worried*

I looked at Jimin with confused eyes as he shook me holding my shoulders.

Jimin: I heard gunshot and saw YN caging you. Are you ok? *worried*

What? Gunshot? In this short time i didn't even realised that. Then Jimin looked at YN.

Jimin: YN, are you ok- OMG YN, you're bleeding.